• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    With the advent of the new P10 'OR SR' (optic & suppressor ready) pistols that have suppressor-height sights, I'm wondering whether the OR, or OR SR models would be optimal for minimal cowitnessing with a Holosun EPS, considering it has an extremely low 'deck height' (looks to be as low or lower than a 507K).

After googling around and checking Reddit, I've found a picture of a P10S with an EPS, and it looks like the standard OR (not extra-tall SR) sights are indeed visible through the window, but just barely. It looks like the front dot would be partially obscured on the bottom.

Ideally, I'd like a little more visibility than that, but not much. No more than ~1/3rd, and ideally maybe even a bit lower than that. The new OR SR models with the taller sights might be the ticket, but after seeing that picture with the P10S OR and the Holosun EPS, I wonder if the suppressor-height sights would almost be *too* tall. Like, eating up half the window tall.

As a comparison, a Holosun 507K on a P365XL has the front sight just *barely* visible - and I want more than that. But not much beyond the dot on the front post being fully visible.

Does anybody have a P10 with an EPS (or EPS Carry) that could shed some insight? The irons would very much be a backup - I'd rather have them more out-of-the-way, than taking up half the window. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom