• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    What are your thoughts on the Cx4 Storm overall? That was a good 50 yd grouping. I've handled one but not shot it. Thinking about one. Have a Ruger PCC (chassis), but it's barrel end is heavy as sh!t for a PCC.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Nice review.
    I wanted to love the Beretta Storm,, but that trigger is an absolute deal breaker.
    By the time you upgrade the trigger, you are dumping another $400 into it :(

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    What are your thoughts on the Cx4 Storm overall? That was a good 50 yd grouping. I've handled one but not shot it. Thinking about one. Have a Ruger PCC (chassis), but it's barrel end is heavy as sh!t for a PCC.
    I like it. Yes you have to get use to the stock, trigger pull, magazine release and safety location but once you do it will bring a smile to your every time you bring it out.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Nice review.
    I wanted to love the Beretta Storm,, but that trigger is an absolute deal breaker.
    By the time you upgrade the trigger, you are dumping another $400 into it :(
    I thought about upgrading the trigger when I first got it but after shooting it a couple of times I'm use to it now and it doesn't bother me.

EXIT WOUND

Sep 22, 2011
    I have two of them. One in 9mm the other in .45acp. 1 1/2" groups all day long at 25 yards. Mine are set up with Romeo 5 red dots. Great gun. Trigger is a little rough but the gun shoots flawlessly.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom