• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    It doesn’t look like the “90 days” promise for e-form 4’s has been holding up. My latest e-form 4 has been 60 days as of today, I’m still hoping it comes back in 90 or less. Some of the above numbers are disconcerting. You poor 400+ day paper guys, well..... Wow, Sorry to hear those.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    It doesn’t look like the “90 days” promise for e-form 4’s has been holding up. My latest e-form 4 has been 60 days as of today, I’m still hoping it comes back in 90 or less. Some of the above numbers are disconcerting. You poor 400+ day paper guys, well..... Wow, Sorry to hear those.
    Shockingly the ATF has lied

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    My eForm 4 was submitted 3/18/2022

COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD
    Picked my wolfman up yesterday. Stamped approved 08/04/2022 check cashed 08/01/2021 368 days and didn't batch my October can. Sorry e-file guys but paper guys aren't going to cry with you when your can isn't out in 90 days lol.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Who had on "I got my MD W&C permit before my eForm4" in the gun forum lottery?

I would have never bet on that, odds were about ten billion to one in January.

At this point, I agree with the post somewhere above, ATF is simply obstructing at this point.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Got an email from ATF this morning, no it’s wasn’t good news about my e-form 4 but at least it wasn’t bad news. It seems they’re shutting down the e-forms portal (payment portion?) for site maintenance this Saturday from 6-10pm. So at least 4 more hours of delay.....

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Got an email from ATF this morning, no it’s wasn’t good news about my e-form 4 but at least it wasn’t bad news. It seems they’re shutting down the e-forms portal (payment portion?) for site maintenance this Saturday from 6-10pm. So at least 4 more hours of delay.....
    I don't think it will affect ones in the queue and I highly doubt they work weekends. I think that site is for new applications payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom