• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Me Too! I'm going to wait a few months before trying the E form system. Hopefully it will be down to 90 days by then.

Wait until next spring or summer and it may be down to 90. Once all the paper forms are done which will probably be March the eform time should start to drop.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Still curious how this ends up
    So the owner wasn’t able to get any answer out of the FBI. And again he has not pushed at all other than that phone call I asked him to make. Last week I called the ATF and again was told it was out of their hands. Called the FBI and was told no one can talk to the agents doing the background checks. So after 30 minutes I was able to get a name and number for the ATF - FBI liaison and he said he’d look into it. Called today and he said the background check was completed last week so we shall see.
    Other update to wait time Eform that was sent in 3/8 came back last week.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    So the owner wasn’t able to get any answer out of the FBI. And again he has not pushed at all other than that phone call I asked him to make. Last week I called the ATF and again was told it was out of their hands. Called the FBI and was told no one can talk to the agents doing the background checks. So after 30 minutes I was able to get a name and number for the ATF - FBI liaison and he said he’d look into it. Called today and he said the background check was completed last week so we shall see.
    They don't even try to be helpful. Seems to be a trend in our government. My mother is trying to close out her dad's estate, been dead almost a year now. Still no 2020 refund processed and calling the IRS is worthless. The one "agent" spend the whole call telling her she only had 2 minutes to process her question. So the estate lingers open.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Maybe I hear something soon, but probably by X-mas. :lol2:

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    Tax stamp for the salvo k arrived at the dealer yesterday. Picked it up today. 380 days from check cashed to today

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom