• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I wouldnt trade it in i would sell or trade another person. And 500-550 with the vltor stock kit seems a little low the kit alone is nearly $200. I know i wont get retail but that seems low $600 seems to be a decent price with it. But thanks for your input. I may get rid of it soon i want to buy a rem 700 in 308. And grt a cricket for my daughter.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    This was my estimate, too. Unknown-origin/specs upper, blah lower, decent LPK, low-end buffer tube assembly, and unknown round count, albeit with a good stock. I'm sure it's a decent rifle, but the buyer is assuming a lot of risk here. If it were me, I'd be thinking about trying to dump the upper for ~$300 and holding onto the lower.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    This was my estimate, too. Unknown-origin/specs upper, blah lower, decent LPK, low-end buffer tube assembly, and unknown round count, albeit with a good stock. I'm sure it's a decent rifle, but the buyer is assuming a lot of risk here. If it were me, I'd be thinking about trying to dump the upper for ~$300 and holding onto the lower.

Buffer tube assembly is a vltor not just some cheap ebay/amazon kit. If that makes it any better.

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    550.00 is a strong estimate it's hard to sell these used and get any good money for them especially If they are lower end (not saying this one is) just puttin in my 2cents

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    I wouldnt trade it in i would sell or trade another person. And 500-550 with the vltor stock kit seems a little low the kit alone is nearly $200. I know i wont get retail but that seems low $600 seems to be a decent price with it. But thanks for your input. I may get rid of it soon i want to buy a rem 700 in 308. And grt a cricket for my daughter.
    If you would hold out til closer election time it may bring and extra hundred or two. Not a sure thing but happened when Obama was elected in 2008.:thumbsup:

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I am definitely not greedy at all i would feel $600 would be a good price with the vltor tube/stock kit on it. I would like i said possibly trade for a rem 700 in.308 and a cricket. they both can be had new for less then $600 so i think that is reasonable i want something nice to go out hunting with my fiance and her family.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    If I wouldn't already be purchasing the Stag model 3 I have on layaway, I would be calling you on this. It has a classic bad ass look for sure. My opinion, the fixed stock completes the look of that gun in particular. I always like the old Colt's like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom