• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    you could be right but idk i doubt it... damn s.o.b even stole the cinder block the trailer jack was on.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Crime is on the rise in rural areas these days. MD and WV both now have huge meth addiction problems and addicts are looting whatever they can find to fund their habit.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    I have a buddy with a huge farm near the pa line. He has some assholes steal an entire barn full of hay. His property is big enough that he didn't even hear them. Saw tracks and followed them to an empty barn. Pretty crazy

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    wow your cool, you want to to add insult to injury over wrong word choice . yes your right i wasn't robbed , i had something stolen while i was a sleep .

good luck buddy im just trying to help people in the area know to watch their stuff . maybe you can give me my address and i can post a letter at the bottom of my driveway with direction to your place since you wont be robbed .... hope you dont believe in karma

Aww does someone need a hurt feelings report to fill out or a shoulder to cry on?

So now because I corrected your incorrect choice of terms you hope something gets stolen from me? And your the karma believer?

:rolleyes:;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom