• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    There's been more than one gun/conservative/right-wing site hit lately to just be coincidence. Maybe it's Holder's employees trying out their new tech to shut down "unwanted" sites when they need to.

HarEngSer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 4, 2008
    Bel Air
    There's been more than one gun/conservative/right-wing site hit lately to just be coincidence. Maybe it's Holder's employees trying out their new tech to shut down "unwanted" sites when they need to.

I and several other dealers/manufactures (based on recipents list) recieved a very suspicious email that was nothing but a link. Seems kind of coincidental. Of course i didn't click so i have no idea what it was... but i sleep easier knowing i didn't touch it.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Shazamm!!!!! Us folks down here on the shore will have to get "hamburger helper" in order for us to converse with you guys across the big ditch on CB's:innocent0

there's no reason why you can't establish a local network of like minded individuals to call on when times are tough. besides, the bay bridge probably won't be the safest place to be near if it comes down to that. I'm out here in the boonies myself. And that's all Ive got to say about that :O)

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Better yet, I hope we get their full name and location. I'm all for retalitory attcks.

With the tools that I'm proficient with.

And I ain't no computer geek.

Hell, I'll even try a cyber attack, remember: Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom