• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    No one can predict the weather when the Zombie Apocalypse will start. Best to be prepared.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    You guys at Contagion this year:

3519%20-%20ak%20foresight%20prepared%20umbrella%20weapons.png

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    I guess I have to say it since glock_45 ain't here:

If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'!

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    You have the Cure playing? That's awesome! I'll put on my make-up and act all emo.

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Lastdefender, this is a job well done. After a shower and a nap, I'll fill in some details, but it was a good shoot. Thanks for putting this on. If number 152 wins anything, you know how to reach me. :)

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    great time again had by myself and the wifey... we had a great time seeing everyone and hanging out with Lax, Chris and Devon. I swear Chris I would have beat your time ... single stack damn reloads!!

P226RN

Not your average girl
    Jun 28, 2010
    Just a perfect day!! Thanks to Gary and the crew for making it a wonderful event yet again. Great job on the stages. And the changes made to speed up the lines worked very well. Really enjoyed the ZQ Course (yet again). Boy did they make it hard with that last # 8 shot. I gotta stop bringing so much gear. I think I wore your gear house guys out:D.

Thanks so much for a great day!!!

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Good Morning Fellow Zombie Hunters,

I just sent out our participant survey. Please take a moment and complete it. It is only with your direct and honest feedback that we can get better. If you shot with us and did not receive your survey via email, please let me know at lastdefender@aol.com

On behalf of the over 100 men, women and this year even children who brought you Contagion 2011, thank you for your support of our event.

Gary

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Most intreasting thing this year was the RO that drove us back on the van had said they had complaints about the music last year and it being so heavy. Hallie and I looked at each other and didnt even realize there wasnt any this year. Keep it that way it wasnt needed and wasnt missed. We will be filling out our forms in the next day or so and sending them in but I doubt there will be any real changes we can suggest it was such a great time this year. perfect amount of people the lines werent long and the way they handled the first and repeat shooters was great. The people we were shooting with and repeating stages with were making sure the first timers knew they didnt have to wait in line and could jump to the head of the line. It made everyone happy and I didnt hear any complants at all. We also heard about the new shooting area and burms being made and cant wait to see what you all come up with for next year with a huge area like that in which to move and shoot in! Again from the wifey and I awsome job to everyone and please keep it going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom