• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aug 31, 2022
    Howard County
    New for sale

My Colt 6920 socom HBPW. Unfired. Comes with a ammo can full of 77gr match grade ammo. Right now it has FAB Defense stock and grip but those are being replaced with standard A2 parts as soon as they arrive. It has a JP industries silent buffer and a radian ambi charging handle. This is the model that comes with the KAC rail. $1300 cash.
    Seems like a smoking deal. How much 77gr is included exactly?

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Thanks for all your work Matt and especially for dealing with us MDSer's. Good luck with your new endeavors.

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    Selfish question, but will someone else take over the posting updates on here role? Or will we just have to visit in person more often to see what's new on consignment?

Not sure if you were the guy I recently got my last purchase there from or not, it was about a month ago so not expecting you to remember me, he(you?) and another customer were talking about how he was leaving soon, if so you were a pleasure to do business with in person, thanks for your newbie patience. If it wasn't you, looks like united has lost two decent people recently, hope everyone else or whoever they hire can fill the role as well as you guys did.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    You probably dealt with Robert. He left a couple of weeks ago. I do not work the floor as much these days as I have a ton of back office stuff to do.

There is a new manager starting in a couple of weeks.

Matt

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    You probably dealt with Robert. He left a couple of weeks ago. I do not work the floor as much these days as I have a ton of back office stuff to do.

There is a new manager starting in a couple of weeks.

Matt
    I hate to hear that, he was great. Got lots of my money. He was always very nice to deal with.

You 2 were a good team. You'd lure me in with those pictures and he'd take my money! LOL!

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    thank you to whoever bought the socom. my resolve was evaporating quickly and my bank account thanks you. that said if they back out for some reason... let me know.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    thank you to whoever bought the socom. my resolve was evaporating quickly and my bank account thanks you. that said if they back out for some reason... let me know.
    It wasn't me, but I seriously understand the sentiments.

We support each other here, in many different ways.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi Matt

Is the Benelli M4 shotgun still available? Is it new and what is the Out of the Door price on it? You can PM me the price if you want to keep it confidential.

I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving at the end of this month. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Thanks for your help.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom