Rockville, MD
    BERETTA SILVER PIGEON $1400 CASH ONLY
    BERETTA.jpg
    BERETTA2.jpg
    BERETTA3.jpg
    BERETTA4.jpg

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    Matt can you post some pictures from the walls and cases please?
    He did a page or two back though that's a month old at this point and I have no idea how quickly their inventory turns over. I'm headed in to the store as a first time buyer today and will do my best to relay if it's wildly different but have no idea what to expect. First post, great resource this board is, I lurked for a while and recently registered.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    He did a page or two back though that's a month old at this point and I have no idea how quickly their inventory turns over. I'm headed in to the store as a first time buyer today and will do my best to relay if it's wildly different but have no idea what to expect. First post, great resource this board is, I lurked for a while and recently registered.
    Inventory has the potential to change at any time during the day. Being able to stop by and take a look periodically may very well be the only upside to living in Montgomery County! LOL!

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    Inventory has the potential to change at any time during the day. Being able to stop by and take a look periodically may very well be the only upside to living in Montgomery County! LOL!
    True, I suppose I'll have to start visiting brick and mortar stores like this one more frequently, though it's a bit longer drive for me from down here in PG. Being a CVA dealer is what attracted my attention initially, CVA Cascade 350 legend seem like a pretty good deer gun option now that I'm looking to move up from archery only. Getting well away from the point of this thread though...

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    True, I suppose I'll have to start visiting brick and mortar stores like this one more frequently, though it's a bit longer drive for me from down here in PG. Being a CVA dealer is what attracted my attention initially, CVA Cascade 350 legend seem like a pretty good deer gun option now that I'm looking to move up from archery only. Getting well away from the point of this thread though...
    Their consigment side is really fantastic. They've lured me down from Harford county a bunch of times! Not long ago i went there 3 Saturdays in a row! LOL! Saturday #1 I rode down with my son while he picked up something. I saw something interesting and bought it, rode down Saturday #2 to pick it up and d]something else caught my eye so I ed=nded up going there on Saturday#3 to pick it up. I tried really hard not to look at anything when I went in to pick that one up!

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    Consignment side did not seem wildly different from the pics from a month or so ago for long guns. A few sold but most seem to be there. Handguns I'm sorry I have no idea, too many details to remember and I ended up visiting two other stores as well so it's getting fuzzy. Seemed like a really good shop though, I like the vibe and will be back.

Revolver6

Sep 29, 2019
    Consignment side did not seem wildly different from the pics from a month or so ago for long guns. A few sold but most seem to be there. Handguns I'm sorry I have no idea, too many details to remember and I ended up visiting two other stores as well so it's getting fuzzy. Seemed like a really good shop though, I like the vibe and will be back.
    Cool thx for the update

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom