• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 94rover

MDS Supporter
    Super Super Happy, still, that my Friday afternoon plans were cancelled and that I was fortunate enough to not get left behind at home, missing the chance to visit United Gun Shop with Mondial.

Several visits to United previously, ‘window shopping’ and two recent visits with Mondial resulting with me returning home without making a purchase.

Friday, March 17, 2023, two seconds after walking into United Gun Shop, displayed on store right side, top display WAS my Four Leaf Clover/Pot of Gold!!

While United Gun Shop assisted Mondial, I quickly handed my debit card to Brandon. Devil on right shoulder saying “Do it” Angel on left shoulder screaming “Do it, Do it!!”

Thank you United Gun Shop for having in-stock,
    THEEEE MR556A1! Best, most blatant disrespect ever, committed to my finances, by me and not the ex-wife.

Now, Mark 23 to find me lol

Thanks again to the crew at United Gun Shop.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Super Super Happy, still, that my Friday afternoon plans were cancelled and that I was fortunate enough to not get left behind at home, missing the chance to visit United Gun Shop with Mondial.

Several visits to United previously, ‘window shopping’ and two recent visits with Mondial resulting with me returning home without making a purchase.

Friday, March 17, 2023, two seconds after walking into United Gun Shop, displayed on store right side, top display WAS my Four Leaf Clover/Pot of Gold!!

While United Gun Shop assisted Mondial, I quickly handed my debit card to Brandon. Devil on right shoulder saying “Do it” Angel on left shoulder screaming “Do it, Do it!!”

Thank you United Gun Shop for having in-stock,
    THEEEE MR556A1! Best, most blatant disrespect ever, committed to my finances, by me and not the ex-wife.

Now, Mark 23 to find me lol

Thanks again to the crew at United Gun Shop.
    :needpics:

Post your happiness here!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Aware that this is the consignment thread that I should mention the MR556 was new HK & not consignment
    Ah, yes, United strikes again!

It's what they do best; snare you on first sight, hypnotize you with the shiny object, and have their way with your wallet. You leave with a dazed smile, stagger out feeling fiscally lighter but satiated with firearm goodness.

Always a happy ending!

Users who are viewing this thread

• PK60

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom