• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    The ultimate "Anti-print" shirt. The fabric is so repelled by being close to a firearm, you could appendix carry an Uzi and no one would ever know.

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 7.12.20 AM.png

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    Thankfully, slacks, button down, and toes are a thing of the past in tech. Even my brother, who is a rather high up manager Level at the SEC, doesn't have to wear dress clothes to the office unless they have a specific meeting. He leaves a spot at the office.
    So me the solution is cargo pants, cargo shorts, 3xl shirts (2xl when I lose 100# again).
    For belts, my favorite is kore essentials gun belt series. 1/4" step eliminates the droop or strangle conundrum of traditional leather belts.

Regarding "untuckit" shirts. They are pricey. Better off getting a sickly oversized regular button down shirt and boxing off the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OMD6dawg

Read the room. No one on this forum is dropping 100 bucks on a shirt. Let alone 7 to get them through the week LOL
    Also, no XXX My muffin top isn't the problem, but my broad shoulders are. I like these shirts. Guys at work used them.
    Hahaha. I have spent way worse on shirts. Now, some of those are k and some are horrible. Kimber Micro 9 works well for me and summer clothes/t shirts. Now, I’ll more than likely be carrying a USP 9, VP 9, or 226 in the cooler Fall/Winter months. Sweat shirts, and buttons up work. Worse case scenario, my photography vest Lol.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Oh my….I’ll take two of those “Moms Demand Action” t shirts size XL please.

Just what I needed for the next gun rights rally at MGA…….since they don’t listen maybe they’ll observe.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Received my two Kore belts Saturday.

I got the combo of one each black and brown leather belts for casual/dress wear.
    "Bundle #4": https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts/products/edc-gun-belt-bundle-5

Came very promptly, nicely packaged; two belts, two buckles.

I like the 'ratchet' function, the belts are quite rigid and they do what they are supposed to do. When I cut the belt to fit, I could see a piece of white plastic stiffener sandwiched between the outer and inner layers of leather, which are super-thin. Overall belt thickness is about 1/8".

The buckles are fine, but I am not especially happy with the belts themselves:

1) Belts are made in China. Can't tell where the buckle is made. Can't find the word "China" on the website anyplace...not saying its not there, but I couldn't find it. The belt is marked "Made in China" in small print right at the very end that would be cut off to fit it - trim it 1/4" and MiC is gone.

2) The black belt looks OK, and the finely pebbled surface of the hide they use gives it a matte finish. The brown belt is an odd color that I can only describe as "off". It's not really what we would normally call "brown", more like a "dark putty" or "medium babyshit" color and not especially pleasing. The color and texture makes it look cheap, like a plastic WalMart belt. The color doesn't look like any of about other 4 brown belts I have nor a half dozen holsters between tan and cordovan. Not a big deal, it'll do, but I would not have bought something in that color had I seen it in person first.

Other than nitpicking the Chinese color and origin, they are fine. I wore one part of yesterday and all day today and it supports the pistol well, which is what I bought it for.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I have my first NexBelt coming on Wednesday. Glad to see all the rave reviews.

As for shorts, check these 5.11 shorts. Someone was talking about where to put their cell phone. 2 phone pockets. I use both because I have two phones. Place to put your EDC knife, regular pockets lower pockets on the sides and rear pockets are velcro. They are tough and will last a long time. I have two pairs tan and blue. They are on sale as I write this. The only thing I would change is to get them in a 9 or 9.5" length. These come to just above my knees but they have options.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Dude ! There's a whole 'nuther thread right now about jeans , and it's all over the map about which brands do\ don't fit people . So it all comes down to what fits your waist , hips , butt , and thighs . There's no universal answer .
    Levi's and their strong anti-2A makes them a no go.

I like Wrangler with the stretch waist, good for IWB or no carry.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I carry every day, and have for several years. The only clothing I have that could be considered specifically for carrying are:

Stiff belts (Kore gun belts mostly)
    Columbia fleece vests. That one extra layer can help concealment.

I carry a g27 regularly wearing shorts and a t-shirt. No problem.

I do like shirts with prints in warm weather - a print Tommy Bahama over khakis is a look that works nearly everywhere. I roll with a G23 IWB and a OWB mag pouch holding a reload, and no one knows unless they give me a hug.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I have my first NexBelt coming on Wednesday. Glad to see all the rave reviews.

As for shorts, check these 5.11 shorts. Someone was talking about where to put their cell phone. 2 phone pockets. I use both because I have two phones. Place to put your EDC knife, regular pockets lower pockets on the sides and rear pockets are velcro. They are tough and will last a long time. I have two pairs tan and blue. They are on sale as I write this. The only thing I would change is to get them in a 9 or 9.5" length. These come to just above my knees but they have options.
    I got a Nexbelt last night. Trying it around the house today, but so far I like it.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I got a Nexbelt last night. Trying it around the house today, but so far I like it.
    I got mine, cut it and put it on and a pin fell out of the bottom of the "buckle". There seems to be missing screw to hold that pin in. I bought on Amazon and saved a couple of bucks. I called Nexbelt that day and with no hassle at all, they sent me a new buckle. Got that in two days. Put it on and I have been wearing mine around all day today too just to get used to it. I like it so far also. If I can just find a screw that is the right size, I will have two buckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom