• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    He makes a tool and stool of himself every time he shows up at a hearing. It's like he leaves his man card at home. This latest stunt might be his undoing if it gets decent traction, no doubt as Baltimore County taxes keep going up.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Back on March 6, he sauntered by the 2A rally with a look of disdain or bewilderment on his face. Either that or he was constipated. He was flanked by several officers for his security detail. Either paranoid or suffering from delusions of his own self-importance. By contrast, the six sheriffs from the eastern shore had no security detail, and mingled freely and comfortably among the crowd. Johnson doesn't even look or carry himself like a police officer. He is an embarrassment to law enforcement.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Every time he walked through the Senate building on March 6th, past the thousands of pro-2A people waiting to sign up and glaring at him, usually on his way to the head, he looked genuinely frightened. He was wide-eyed, kept looking low, and seemed as if he wanted to crawl into a hole to hide.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Maybe now Johnson can wipe the shit off his nose and find a real job.

He's sitting on an estimated 1mil dollar retirement pay out as well as his pension...I dont think he needs another job.

With that being said...this started under Sheridan who did not want the headline "Baltimore County Police Gun Used in Murder".

They just don't want to deal with the headache and the media backlash....although of all the LE trades on the streets I never recalls hearing an article targeted towards that but none the less that's their fear.

They don't think keeping these about 2,000 guns off the street are going to make a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme.

I'd guess about 500 of them will be bought back by the officers....the rest will likely go over sea's like the last batch of their Sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom