Chesapeake Sportsman Show February 9?, 10, 11, 2024 Jarrettsville, MD Harford County

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Bel Air Gun Show at the ARMORY is no more. Sponsored by the Izaak Walton League, Harford County Chapter for 66 years.
    We're still working out the final details, the name change is going to be The Chesapeake Sportsmen Show, still focusing on the gunshow and knife's theme, unfortunately some social media platforms don't allow the words Gun Show. (no jerky, fudge, etc.)
    NEW LOCATION Jarrettsville Fire Department Hall, 3825 Federal Hill RD.
    The committee is now considering having a 3 day show. I was at the Baltimore County show Saturday and we were saying only two days. I'll update everyone with the final details including admission and times.
    We try to give law enforcement and veterans a discount to recognize their selfless contribution to our community and to enhance security.
    We really didn't get many or any remarks in favor of keeping the show at the Bel Air Armory.
    JVFD has a nice parking lot, easy access, no steps, among other assets.

Many table holders were concerned about schedule conflicts with the Dulles/Chantilly Show and Easton, MD Show.
    Chantilly is the week before our show, February 2, 3 ,4, Easton is two weeks after, the 24th & 25th.
    This show is Super Bowl weekend but closes at 3pm., plenty of time to get to the party.

Sign of the times, some of the multi-table holders are opting out of the show for various reasons, retiring, or semi retiring, and with the gun business booming, brick and mortar shops are doing well.
    The good news is there are tables available for YOU, the guy who has too much stuff.
    Trying to keep tables at $50 for all weekend. Proceeds go to the IWLA Scholarship Fund for local student pursuing studies in conservation.
    Win/win is for the patrons. Guys (YOU) want to rid themselves of excess items, have fair prices, good variety, and don't want to take stuff back home.
    Email below if you're even mildly interested in a table or you can PM me and I'll get you hooked up with the right people.
    I will add and update information as it becomes available. Comments and suggestion still welcomed. Thank You.

chesapeakesportsmanshow@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom