• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Policy outlined here: http://www.centuryarms.com/Century/pages/policies.htm

There seems to be a bit of luck-of-the-draw regarding enforcement of this; there are some reports of specific orders getting through by some sales people anyway. But the policy is quite clear: they will only ship handguns to an FFL01 dealer. They are ok with long guns to a FFL03 for now.

They won't cancel the order; they will instead try to get you to have the handgun mailed to an FFL01 where one will have to then pay the transfer fee and MSP fee. You'll have to call to cancel.

Why worry about our bad politicians when companies are implementing these kinds of policies for them, even when such commerce is entirely legal?

In the future, I will think twice about ordering from Century, even for long guns they would otherwise fulfill.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I had a long battle with sarco about C&R even sent them an email directly from the MSP and they still refused fo work with me. They are so afraid of doing something go get in trouble with that state of Md they would rather go without the business from it.

Very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom