• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    When is this country going to figure out how to repair the broken justice system? I would have to take my socks off to count all the wrong doings they could get him on and out he walked.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Oh the irony. S&M and T&A :lol2:

Someone actually recommended s&m paving to me last year when I was looking to get my driveway paved. Couldn't get them to answer the phone. Guess that was a good thing.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I think the Stanley last name is a family of pavers?

Someone dropped off an M.H. Stanley business card a few weeks ago. We get about 1 Paver Gypsy a year come by, and I'm not even in an neighborhood, nor are there many homes.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I think the Stanley last name is a family of pavers?

Someone dropped off an M.H. Stanley business card a few weeks ago. We get about 1 Paver Gypsy a year come by, and I'm not even in an neighborhood, nor are there many homes.

Yes, they're Stanleys.....

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    House fire last Tuesday night in Rising Sun is in Today's paper. We stood outside the American Legion with the Junior Air Rifle Club and watched it, to many sirens and to much excitement for the kids concentration.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Speaking of paving, what's a good company in the area? My driveway (all 265ft) is trashed because the previous owner didn't believe in sealing it.
    Not left with much of a choice I guess Squires seem to do decent work, when you can get them.

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    Stay away from S&M and T&A. I saw something about a lawsuit of them ripping people off in Florida. I guess they are Gypsies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Stay away from S&M and T&A. I saw something about a lawsuit of them ripping people off in Florida. I guess they are Gypsies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't guess,.... they ARE.
    Stanley is the biggest roaming gypsy family in the US. A LOT of them are in paving.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    That'll teach them to pay their heroin bill on time.
    Pretty much.....

Those other two stories are fairly telling of the way things seem to be (IMO) with judges in Cecil. 10 years or burglary seems pretty damn good to me, few years ago they would have gotten a star taken away on their monthly calender and told to behave better. I personally know of someone (female) who has stolen literally tens of thousands of dollars in all different types of schemes and thefts,..... never done more than 9 months in CCDC.

What a joke it's been here in the past ten years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom