• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Issue Net Guns to Park and Capital Police :)

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I definitely speak Sarcasm and get it. I was just providing some empirical data sources to go along with it.
    Maybe your Sarcasm does but my Sarcasm don’t

Just like nobody needs a damn mask for Covid but they do for breaking the law.

Don’t believe me? Go check your empirical data.

Go ahead, we can wait while you check your sources

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Maybe your Sarcasm does but my Sarcasm don’t

Just like nobody needs a damn mask for Covid but they do for breaking the law.

Don’t believe me? Go check your empirical data.

Go ahead, we can wait while you check your sources
    I guess I'm not being clear here?

These people are deliberately wearing these masks to engage in crime like this. They don't give a damn about COVID and never did. We agree on that.

I was pointing out how this specific group of people represented a large collection of STD's based on the the DC Health Data I found.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    We know how this would be handled in Brazil.

From the thread: https://www.mdshooters.com/threads/play-deadly-games-win-deadly-prizes.267499/

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    We know how this would be handled in Brazil.

From the thread: https://www.mdshooters.com/threads/play-deadly-games-win-deadly-prizes.267499/

I love those videos I love stories with happy endings. Needs to be done here...

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I'll wager there are countless more wanna be "rallyers" who either didn't get the word about this event, or were waiting to see what the LEO response would be. In face of the non-response, the next one will be bigger and more violent.

Cops need to be carrying caltrops to scatter around.
    Oh no doubt. This was a test run. They'll be back in greater numbers in the coming week(s)/month(s).

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Given the STD Rate in DC Covid should be the least of their concerns.

D.C. has a rate of 1,081 STD cases per 100,000 people, with 473 reported cases of HIV. It also has 22,829 cases of chlamydia, 6,136 cases of gonorrhea, and 1,085 cases of syphilis.

More here: https://dchealth.dc.gov/node/1643226

See Page 9 of the Report (PDF).... Then keep reading....
    Does the mayor touting DC as the gayest city have anything to do with this?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I guess I'm not being clear here?

These people are deliberately wearing these masks to engage in crime like this. They don't give a damn about COVID and never did. We agree on that.

I was pointing out how this specific group of people represented a large collection of STD's based on the the DC Health Data I found.
    Maybe I’m not being clear too clear or you’re just too obtuse but here’s some empirical date for you.

9 out of 10 MDS posters D.G.A.F. about your your STD data or even your opinion

Most likely your Data is ROYA cause sometime’s mine is ROMA DATA, especially when dealing with somebody that doesn’t understand a joke, sarcasm or when somebody is F’n widem on MDS.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Maybe I’m not being clear too clear or you’re just too obtuse but here’s some empirical date for you.

9 out of 10 MDS posters D.G.A.F. about your your STD data or even your opinion

Most likely your Data is ROYA cause sometime’s mine is ROMA DATA, especially when dealing with somebody that doesn’t understand a joke, sarcasm or when somebody is F’n widem on MDS.
    What? This group of criminals is likely rife with STD's given the DC Health Data which breaks things down by demographics. It's not my Data. (DC reports this information annually: https://dchealth.dc.gov/node/1643226 )

See Pages 9-10, 18-20, 27, 30, 32-33.

I'm calling them a bunch of degenerate criminals. I can also say that they're rife with STD's. If you're F'ing with me, fine. If you're being sarcastic, fine. Whatever it is....

Last edited:

bcr229

FFL/SOT
    Jul 15, 2011
    Inwood, WV
    These were acquired specifically for "wilding out." Maybe the cars I saw were stolen.
    The riders may not have stolen them, but I'd bet the people who sold them the bikes did.

Part of me wonders if this was a trial run for Independence Day in DC.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    The riders may not have stolen them, but I'd bet the people who sold them the bikes did.

Part of me wonders if this was a trial run for Independence Day in DC.
    That's a good point. It could definitely get bad on July 4th unless police shut down the mall with a substantial show of force.

This was just a random warm Sunday evening and it was surreal to see it happening with such numbers. There's no reason why it couldn't happen again next weekend with greater numbers.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    What? This group of criminals is likely rife with STD's given the DC Health Data which breaks things down by demographics. It's not my Data. (DC reports this information annually: https://dchealth.dc.gov/node/1643226 )

See Pages 9-10, 18-20, 27, 30, 32-33.

I'm calling them a bunch of degenerate criminals. I can also say that they're rife with STD's. If you're F'ing with me, fine. If you're being sarcastic, fine. Whatever it is....
    Bubba, you’re a little OCD on the STDs

Well either that or……
    051256AE-B38B-4E42-ABA5-BE5C526C4B7E.jpeg

Delski

MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2021
    Was out for a walk this fine evening on The National Mall and I saw what must have been over 100 ATV’s/Motorbikes and at least 20 cars drive onto The National Mall grass area between the west side of The Washington Monument and east side of The World War 2 Memorial to do doughnuts and have a sideshow/meet up. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and where it was happening. Dust clouds were flying everywhere. The air reeked of exhaust and noise from what must have been straight pipes.

Falls under the jurisdiction of the US Park Police, which only responded with a couple vehicles and a couple bikes after what must have been 15 minutes after I walked up on it. Friend of mine told me that USPP apparently has a no-chase policy thanks to the politicians, so I guess that’s why they weren’t seemingly in a rush to show up in appreciable force.

The Nation’s Capital is going to hell… It’s going to be a long hot summer. Stay safe.
    Not just politicians, judges too. DC just indicted two officers for Murder II for pursuing a moped where the dude fled into on-coming traffic of his own volition, and died. District court pretty much stonewalled any attempt by the defense to admit any evidence into the trial.

Delski

MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2021
    You don’t have to chase them if you kettle them with sufficient force.

Sideshows have gotten so bad in woke Oakland, CA that local government is now doing this:

You can't kettle in DC. DC City Council isn't a fan of it and it's more or less banned by DC agencies.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Not just politicians, judges too. DC just indicted two officers for Murder II for pursuing a moped where the dude fled into on-coming traffic of his own volition, and died. District court pretty much stonewalled any attempt by the defense to admit any evidence into the trial.
    The amount of "radical empathy" for criminals by DC officials/leadership is seemingly unlimited.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    You can't kettle in DC. DC City Council isn't a fan of it and it's more or less banned by DC agencies.
    I'm not surprised that I'm not surprised.

The lawlessness (and destruction of property) I saw on the Mall was shameful. That it could happen between a sacred monument, a solemn war memorial and in full view of The White House is really a sign of the times.

US Park Police has a staffing of 605 sworn officers, but that's spread around:

Below is a partial list of areas policed by the United States Park Police.
    It's only a matter of time before these gatherings get larger and rival crews who've got beefs show up with weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom