• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Well at least some if not all of them were wearing their COVID MASK.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    It wasn't always like this:

pt02-ch07-sec08_020.jpeg

What a disgrace.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Let the cops start ramming them off their bikes. That’s the only way this shit stops. Once they start losing skin, literally; they’ll get the message. Right now it’s all **** around, with no find out.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Here’s the tail end of it showing the anemic police response by USPP:

They should have been kettled, arrested and had their bikes/vehicles impounded/confiscated.

That’s how you put an end to this lawlessness.

It is amazing how far this country will bend over backwards to keep from holding one group to the same standard that everyone else is held to.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Let the cops start ramming them off their bikes. That’s the only way this shit stops. Once they start losing skin, literally; they’ll get the message. Right now it’s all **** around, with no find out.

I'd support that, but also this for the "find out":

Mayor Adams has the right idea on this.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    What's it called when the government makes a whole bunch of laws to make essentially everyone a criminal, but then chooses to only enforce those laws against some and not others?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I saw a side by side in the video. How do you get a sbs all the way into DC without getting stopped?

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    What's it called when the government makes a whole bunch of laws to make essentially everyone a criminal, but then chooses to only enforce those laws against some and not others?
    Anarcho-Tyranny.

As described by Samuel Francis:

“Anarcho-tyranny is the combination of oppressive government power against the innocent and the law-abiding and, simultaneously, a grotesque paralysis of the ability or the will to use that same power to carry out basic public duties such as protection or public safety,” wrote columnist Samuel Francis of the term he coined in the 1990s to describe the connection between civil disorder and oppressive government.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It is amazing how far this country will bend over backwards to keep from holding one group to the same standard that everyone else is held to.

*****THIS. They should be rammed off the road and hauled into prison, vehicles confiscated, and forced to pay any restitution if the vehicles are stolen and for any property damage they commit.

It isn't even really a racial thing, though seemingly just about *every* chucklehead in that video on the bikes seems to be Black, who are disproportionally involved in this type of crime at least relative to their numbers in the general population.

Due to cultural sensitivities I imagine the police are somewhat afraid of doing what needs to be done for fear of losing their jobs, or being recorded and having the video put online for the BLM and Antifa folks to start shouting off about racism or whatever stupidity they come up with to move the blame from anyone but the stupid people engaging in this anarchy.

At some point, there will come a time where someones little kid is hurt, and several end up on the receiving end of a mag dump into their worthless carcasses, or a parent in an SUV is scared by these folks blocking the road and just runs over a bunch of them trying to get away from the craziness.

I can't believe the police are so hamstrung by this - it is a solvable problem but it will take a big change in attitudes on fighting (literally) crime. Sometimes, the only thing people really understand is force, lots of it, and applied generously. Let the lawyers and families cry a river as a miscreant criminal kid is taken out of the gene pool, or hauled off to prison basically forever to make personalized license plate tags, bust rocks, or teach home economics to other prisoners.

Ridiculous.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I saw a side by side in the video. How do you get a sbs all the way into DC without getting stopped?
    I'd defer to the LE folks on here, but if I had to take a guess: lack of available patrol resources or a "no chase" policy from higher-ups.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    *****THIS. They should be rammed off the road and hauled into prison, vehicles confiscated, and forced to pay any restitution if the vehicles are stolen and for any property damage they commit.

It isn't even really a racial thing, though seemingly just about *every* chucklehead in that video on the bikes seems to be Black, who are disproportionally involved in this type of crime at least relative to their numbers in the general population.

Due to cultural sensitivities I imagine the police are somewhat afraid of doing what needs to be done for fear of losing their jobs, or being recorded and having the video put online for the BLM and Antifa folks to start shouting off about racism or whatever stupidity they come up with to move the blame from anyone but the stupid people engaging in this anarchy.

At some point, there will come a time where someones little kid is hurt, and several end up on the receiving end of a mag dump into their worthless carcasses, or a parent in an SUV is scared by these folks blocking the road and just runs over a bunch of them trying to get away from the craziness.

I can't believe the police are so hamstrung by this - it is a solvable problem but it will take a big change in attitudes on fighting (literally) crime. Sometimes, the only thing people really understand is force, lots of it, and applied generously. Let the lawyers and families cry a river as a miscreant criminal kid is taken out of the gene pool, or hauled off to prison basically forever to make personalized license plate tags, bust rocks, or teach home economics to other prisoners.

Ridiculous.

I completely agree.

These hooligans specifically did this where they did it in order to show-off that they could do it and receive no consequences. They're just establishing the high-water mark for lawlessness and territory. I'd say that The National Mall area between The Washington Monument and The World War Two Memorial (and in direct view of The White House) on a Sunday summer evening with families/children/tourists out is a pretty high-water mark for that. There are few places higher on the totem pole than this.

Nothing short of a massive police response, mass arrests/prison time, and public confiscation/destruction of all bikes/vehicles involved will end it.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Well at least some if not all of them were wearing their COVID MASK.
    Given the STD Rate in DC Covid should be the least of their concerns.

D.C. has a rate of 1,081 STD cases per 100,000 people, with 473 reported cases of HIV. It also has 22,829 cases of chlamydia, 6,136 cases of gonorrhea, and 1,085 cases of syphilis.

More here: https://dchealth.dc.gov/node/1643226

See Page 9 of the Report (PDF).... Then keep reading....

Last edited:

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Too bad the riders weren't still on them. The problem with this, however, is much like the gun meltdowns. It just makes the bad guy go out and steal more of them.
    That's true.

5 Years in prison. Minimum. This will stop pretty quickly.

Make it expensive by confiscating their rides. Make their friends see them in prison. It'll stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom