• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It occurs to me that the title of this thread refers to the weapon as an AR Pistol. Didn't the officers determine it to be an SBR?
    It had a pistol brace. The officers were incorrect.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    I was reading the comments on the Youtube page of the original post and lots of people said that "The Armed Fisherman" sent them to that page. So I went to his page and it was posted 7 hours ago and has almost 50,000 comments.

People seem to be shocked on the way it was handled by the police.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    First, I have to say that the po-po did a very good job. They saw a Unicorn in MD. They were suspicious, but admitted they did not know the answer. They called the right people. They acted appropriately and professionally.

I assume the video was of the OP? Wow. Thoroughly enjoyed that. I’d love to send you a years supply of brass polish for your balls. Great job.
    hahahahaha. Agreed. The cops were pretty cool on this, as well as the person who owned the guns. The way it should be. It was like the cops were actually apologetic and stated it was because most do not exercise their rights. Nice.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Except they appear to be completely ignorant about AR’s of any configuration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    brah!!!!!???!!!! where have your been? Nice to see you post. It was good seeing you at one of the meetups, as well. I hope you are doing well, my friend.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    My read on this and you can flame me all you want.

This is OP's first post. Nothing against OP. Not sure if OP is the subject of the video or not.

Folks exercising open carry; going back to the Black Panthers in the 60's and others beyond gave rise the the BS CA laws where open carry in CA is verboten and a bunch of BS on transporting. Because you can do something does not mean you should do it.

To walk into a Lowes with a slung AR, with loaded mag, is attention seeking and actually asking for trouble; considering todays times.

And for a concealed carry holder, flat out stupid. In my opinion.

Where I'm at any LEO contact requires notifying the good Sheriff Scott Jones. And upon notification my CCW would be terminated; poor judgement. Legal or not poor judgement.

IDK where this guy got a walk on water card but that card can be withdrawn.

Flame on.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

This is OP's first post. Nothing against OP. Not sure if OP is the subject of the video or not.

Folks exercising open carry; going back to the Black Panthers in the 60's and others beyond gave rise the the BS CA laws where open carry in CA is verboten and a bunch of BS on transporting. Because you can do something does not mean you should do it.

To walk into a Lowes with a slung AR, with loaded mag, is attention seeking and actually asking for trouble; considering todays times.

Where I'm at any LEO contact requires notifying the good Sheriff Scott Jones. And upon notification my CCW would be terminated; poor judgement. Legal or not poor judgement.

Flame on.
    As requested.
    Elmer-Fudd-gun.jpg

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

Flame on.

‘If only those black people just played nice’ is quite a take.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I especially like the part where they drag the AR muzzle across the trunk...SCRAAAAAAAAAPE!!! Thanks for destroying my paint there Leroy; you owe me a factory paint job. How about you yockles destroy your own paint while you're educating yourselves at my expense.

Officer Ashley to another officer ----> "So you can just ride around and carry all these?"

Why yes Ashley, yes I can. It's called Liberty. Just like you can "just ride around and carry all these", I can too. I am the militia and you serve me, not the other way around.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Which other rights should we not exercise because it might induce a Karen to have a fit?

Religion? Association? Free press? Self incrimination?

Don't like seeing someone carry a scary black rifle or handgun? So sorry, here's your butthurt report, let me call you a waaambulance.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I especially like the part where they drag the AR muzzle across the trunk...SCRAAAAAAAAAPE!!! Thanks for destroying my paint there Leroy; you owe me a factory paint job. How about you yockles destroy your own paint while you're educating yourselves at my expense.

Officer Ashley to another officer ----> "So you can just ride around and all these?"

Why yes Ashley, yes I can. It's called Liberty. Just like you can "just ride around and carry all these", I can too. I am the militia and you serve me.

In fairness, the majority of people they’re gonna stop with guns end up in the back of a squad car. The permit and their call to the state police who cleared things up are the only things that prevented that in his case. Needing a permit granted to a few people is not a show of liberty.

Maybe there’s been some improvement with these sorts of calls with the state police, or maybe he was more fortunate than others:

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Which other rights should we not exercise because it might induce a Karen to have a fit?

Religion? Association? Free press? Self incrimination?

Don't like seeing someone carry a scary black rifle or handgun? So sorry, here's your butthurt report, let me call you a waaambulance.

Kindly give me a break.

If you go into Lowes, WTF do you need to have a AR strapped on.

Flat out stupid.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    In fairness, the majority of people they’re gonna stop with guns end up in the back of a squad car. The permit and their call to the state police who cleared things up are the only things that prevented that in his case. Needing a permit granted to a few people is not a show of liberty.

Maybe there’s been some improvement with these sorts of calls with the state police, or maybe he was more fortunate than others:

All animals are equal.
    Some more equal than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom