• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mesmithwesson

Jan 8, 2013
    I know the lucky folks in MD, Region A can carry while bow hunting in case a bear gets to close for comfort. But what happened to the support for archers in Region B, where Bear hunting is now allowed by lottery?

If the state found enough bear to warrant a bear season, doesn't it make sense to allow archers to carry while bow hunting to guard against bear? :confused:

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    do you have a good and substantial reason for a bear? if you do is it a black or brown bear...are you a racist?

gotta think like liberals when you are behind enemy lines.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I know the lucky folks in MD, Region A can carry while bow hunting in case a bear gets to close for comfort. But what happened to the support for archers in Region B, where Bear hunting is now allowed by lottery?

If the state found enough bear to warrant a bear season, doesn't it make sense to allow archers to carry while bow hunting to guard against bear? :confused:

This has been discussed here. Good luck finding it though.:rolleyes:
    Call DNR for the answer. They will help you.

http://dnr.maryland.gov/Pages/mailroom.aspx

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

I think you answered your own question.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Bear is a poor argument for the rest of Maryland, you might have better luck using herion addicts instead.

Doofy_13

Dec 20, 2015
    Sykesville
    Honestly I'm surprised they even allow people to carry in region A. Up in Michigan I can't carry a pistol during archery season for protection unless I have a concealed carry permit. A lot more bears up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom