• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So here it is... The new foam is in and all perfectly protecting my Siggy goodness! PM me to find out where I had it done if you like, SergeantEvil has laid claim to the other foam block I have. Thanks for the overwhelming interest!

Looks nice huh?

Doc

That turned out really nice boss

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    I'm beyond happy with the result, the custom foam cost something like $64 with the extra custom cuts, standard with two mags, the pistol, and the longer "vibrator holder"... I added the two extra mags, sent them a drawing of what I wanted, sent me the proof (on the left) and once I approved, sent me the new block a few days later. The customer service there are impeccable, truly...

I asked for the center knockout for the UpLula mag loader, you know my delicate paramedic hands cannot be damaged whilst loading magazines... The longer cutout at the bottom I guess could hold anything...sub sammich from Continental, a soda pop, candy, spare eyes and ears, cool zombie targeting strobie light laser thingie, oh wait my cleaning stuff...THAT'S what I'll put there...juuust enough space for CLP, bore snake, towel, and brush!

Doc

Attachments

• image-2718509866.jpg
      image-2718509866.jpg
      40.1 KB · Views: 151
    • image-1269641567.jpg
      image-1269641567.jpg
      79.3 KB · Views: 151

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    huesmann said:
    Dude, why not just post the info?

I'm sorry, but the vendor is not an IP, and I personally would rather post publicly in the forum my experiences with an IP, such as Engage Armament (with whom I have a wonderful relationship, complete trust, and this weird roman legion kinda bond that is forged in the hell fires of Hephaestus' mighty workshop.)

I would rather give the non IP info in PMs so as to give credit as it is due, but not take away from our IPs who work tirelessly to bring our group amazing service and support...

Would you like the information?

Cheers,

Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom