• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    California's moronic ammo law took effect today. The is now a message on the Cabelas web site stating they will no longer ship ammo to CA residents.

I am sure all the other on line ammo sellers will follow suit.

Do you think it's a coincidence that state govt's infested with liberal anti gun types are also broke and getting ready to ask for a federal bailout? Capitulation to unions and a culture of free entitlemets seem to have been a total failure, just like their attempts to control crime by preventing law abiding citizens the right of SD.

Loons is not a strong enough description. I guess they just can't see it.

CA,NJ,NY,DC.

Great job.

Attachments

• looney_left1_1.jpg
      looney_left1_1.jpg
      41.6 KB · Views: 257

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I noticed today while looking at the permit map at www.handgunlaw.us that 6 of the original 13 colonies that sacrificed so much blood and treasure for their freedom now restrict it beyond all reason.What happened? Liberals that's what. No knowledge or sense of history. I bet none of them have ready any of the Federalist Papers. We need to take our country back before it's too late.

The Founding Fathers would be ashamed.

*Slap*RobT

CAPSAR
    Jan 19, 2010
    Maryland
    Honestly, what can you do in California today? It seems just about every gun is banned there, if your car isn't a hybrid you are pretty much considered barbaric, and if you're a republican, you should probably head for the hills (not Beverly Hills) before they start lashing you with celery.

I left LA LA land in 1982 and never looked back. I don't care if it falls into the Pacific. If it weren't for my kids and grandkids, I'd leave this S^%$hole of a state. I'm sure there are lots of great people here and I've met a few, but your poor excuse of a government doesn't even suck.

Walter

May 23, 2010
    Didn't know the thugs did anything on the internet besides pose next to their illegal guns and post the pictures on Facebook..

California really sucks. With all the ridiculous laws, the outrageous taxes and fees.. it's no wonder why people are leaving that craphole. It's a damn shame how the liberals managed to ruin such a beautiful place.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    They voted for it... they can have it their way... I will never voluntarily go back to Cali...

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    "SB 782 prevents landlords from evicting tenants who are victims of domestic or sexual abuse or stalking."

So, all I need to do to get free rent, is claim I'm being stalked or abused by someone?

AWESOME!!!

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Because it's not the gangsters, illegals (a lot of whom are gangsters), or narco trafficers...IT'S THE ON-LINE AMMO DEALERS!

:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom