CA announces that Gun Mfgrs can be sued for misuse of their product…

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Auto industry and power tool industry are next!! It’s gonna be a shit show. I’m buying gold and silver.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The states doing this couldn’t care less about PLCAA. Maryland will have a bill next year, like they did this year.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Auto industry and power tool industry are next!! It’s gonna be a shit show. I’m buying gold and silver.
    Alcohol, don't forget brewers and distillers. Oh, and McD for atherosclerosis, and ...

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I’m pretty confident these elected pos are fully aware their “legislation” isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on - it’s all posturing for the average voter which today, sadly, represents a horrific demographic, as far as dim-wited-ness goes.

I know because some of them are in-laws in MD … doesn’t matter how ridiculous something is, if they hear it come out of the boob tube, mentioned during a Natl Felons League event or read it in the WaPo or People magazine (their “bible”) more than, say, three or four times, as far as they’re concerned “…finally, somebody’s doing something about gun violence.”

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Dammit. I thought I was ready!!!
    Gold has been static, and silver? I should have sold my entire coin collection in 1979 when the Hunt brother, in their attempt to corner the sliver market, drove the price to $49 per ounce...in 1979 dollars! Silver isn't a precious metal anymore, it's an industrial metal, and trades like others in that category.

MRH

Never sell your sword
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 5, 2020
    Chesapeake Bay
    Failed politician caught in numerous scandals distracts voters with law that is federally prohibited. Story at 11

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    The way I read it they can sue if they find “egregious advertising”just like the sandy hook Remington case

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The way I read it they can sue if they find “egregious advertising”just like the sandy hook Remington case
    “I don’t always shoot children, but when I do, I choose Bushmaster ”

Say what?

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Trojan will not be expected to pay child support when their product fails to prevent the creation of a new curtain climber.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Alcohol, don't forget brewers and distillers. Oh, and McD for atherosclerosis, and ...
    At this point I need to start building my cars from scratch and start grinding my own gun powder. I already load my own ammo, brew my own beer and until MD outlawed it, was making my own firearms.

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    I say they got it backwards. Gun manufacturers should be able to sue people that misuse their product, or use illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Let me take a stab at fixing this:

The ATF been shielded from the mass destruction they cause for too long. Today, CA changes that. I just signed a bill that will allow victims of ATF incompetence and overreach to sue the the Director and Executive Staff of the ATF personally & hold them accountable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom