• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    If you have some specific type of gun youre looking to buy and you dont see it anywhere just ask and someone may know where you can find one.

Sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    So far I have nothing but nice things to say about Southern Ohio Guns and Classicfirearms.com. Both got my info into the system immediately and have a pretty good selection even in this tough time.

UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    Welcome to the highly addicting club! I would recommend that you first get signed copies of your C&R on file at a number of the vendors that Melnic helpfully listed above. I have found that AIM Surplus is a great vendor BUT it is a crap shoot with what you get. You can pay for "hand select" but in my experience it hasn't been worth the few extra bucks.

If you want to know exactly the gun you are getting (which is more expensive because these guys expend time and energy to find good inventory), try guys like Dennis Kroh at Empire Arms or Allan's Armory. There are lots of great local places including auctions where you can discover some true gems. I first waded into the Mosin Nagant area because of the pricing and wide assortment and variations available.

The key is to get on a few of the mailing lists and sign up for alerts. AIM Surplus will literally sell out of hundreds of surplus rifles in HOURS now.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Just an FYI; DO NOT SIGN the original. Make copies and sign them before you scan or mail out. If you Snail Mail a copy most vendors want to see it signed in ink, same if you hand a copy to an FFL at a Gun Show, they want you to sign it in ink.
    I made copies with my DL under it so they both show up on the copy, most vendors want to see both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom