• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Savior4116

Aug 20, 2012
    MoCo
    Me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

+2
    I lived in DC all my life, and hated it. Moved to Md because it was a good compromise.
    I refuse to live under the New Maryland laws. I'm thinking about taking my business out of state. Maybe to a HUB zone. That deserves it. A red state!

mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    owebamey errr owemalley doesn't care

without the federal guverment maryland unemployment would be 40%

so what is 1000 jobs

Attachments

• omomoney.jpg
      omomoney.jpg
      8.1 KB · Views: 85

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    EXACTLY.......how many of us are willing to take our kids out of school, quit the job and sell the house NOW just to leave Maryland for the principle of supporting the 2nd Amendment here? Just wonderin'.....

Many of us are going to leave, but it takes time to plan for major changes

I've noticed that years ago, especially before Obama showed up on the scene, there were say 40 job postings for my field of work. Now, there are maybe 8 postings for Private Companies and about 4 for Federal Gov't.

I'm working overtime trying to leave this State.

Looking for another job is like a part-time job, in itself. I may draft a different resume that would get me a job using my lesser skill sets and making less money. That might be bliss. I can always supplement with odd jobs and contract work, if it's there.

Cost of living here is super high. In a different State it's super low so you don't need to make so much.

Mortgage in Maryland could easily be $3200 per Month for some people. In a different State for those same people, it could easily be $1,600 per Month.

Savior4116

Aug 20, 2012
    MoCo
    I've noticed that years ago, especially before Obama showed up on the scene, there were say 40 job postings for my field of work. Now, there are maybe 8 postings for Private Companies and about 4 for Federal Gov't.

I'm working overtime trying to leave this State.

Looking for another job is like a part-time job, in itself. I may draft a different resume that would get me a job using my lesser skill sets and making less money. That might be bliss. I can always supplement with odd jobs and contract work, if it's there.

Cost of living here is super high. In a different State it's super low so you don't need to make so much.

Mortgage in Maryland could easily be $3200 per Month for some people. In a different State for those same people, it could easily be $1,600 per Month.

If your "Big" corporate, this is the state to live in. Depends on the field of work your business is in, and how much you donate to political campaigns.
    This state has to many lawyers.
    Lawyers have killed the integrity of our Constitution. They are like dogs pissing on a pole tying make a mark.
    We need Scientist and Doctors back in Congress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom