• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel

Online gossip says the perpetrator tried to enter the building but it was locked. He then fled into the woods around the school.

People have posted a picture of him to the Bowie Police Twitter, but I'll wait on that given the 24 hour rule.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Turns out it was just some dipshit kid with a toy gel blaster gun. He was released and posting on Instagram mere hours after he was caught, bragging and saying "all this for a mf gel gun". Obviously either uncaring or oblivious to the affects of his actions.

I can't even imagine how many tax dollars were burned through dealing with his ********.

Personally, if they aren't going to charge him with anything, I think they should account for every second of time on the clock by every officer on scene, every ounce of fuel for every patrol vehicle and helicopter used to catch him, in addition to value of wear and tear, and make that little shit reimburse the city for it.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Turns out it was just some dipshit kid with a toy gel blaster gun. He was released and posting on Instagram mere hours after he was caught, bragging and saying "all this for a mf gel gun". Obviously either uncaring or oblivious to the affects of his actions.
    Is there any evidence or allegations that he threatened or used the toy as if it were real?

Or that he was caught in a fit of hoplo-hysteria by just having it?

The lazy media hasn't said and was not included in any articles that I've seen.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Is there any evidence or allegations that he threatened or used the toy as if it were real?

Or that he was caught in a fit of hoplo-hysteria by just having it?

The lazy media hasn't said and was not included in any articles that I've seen.
    I don't think this is a case of hoplo-hysteria.
    Looks legit enough at a glance to me to be a concern.
    28e20a4b-91e7-4631-99d8-baf8eb31e29f_1920x1080.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom