• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Recovering Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    A Colorado judge has ruled that Boulder's ban on the possession of AR-15s and >10 mags doesn't pass muster. State preemption rules.

(Not) sorry, Boulder lefties. That was a dick move and it's a shame it took this long to crush it. And it's a reminder of how often the courts are where the action is, and how long those gears have to grind, sometimes. I believe this ban dates back to 2018.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...second-amendment-supporters-living-i-n2586463

FrankOceanXray

Oct 29, 2008
    I was lined up to attend CU @ Boulder . My best bet would have been to drop out and live in the mountains.

Glad I went South instead!!

Shame these rulings have to be peeled back. Just be honest and true to the Constitution in the first place. The courtroom appears to be a dance stage for politics.

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010

smokey0118

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    This guy immigrated here when he was 3. Post 9/11. Who was President then? Believe a guy by the bame of G Dubya.

Moreso pointing out the fallacy of "NRA got AR ban lifted, an AR was used in this attack...therefore the NRA is responsible for the attack and a ban needs to go back into place" when compared to "Biden got syrian immigrant ban lifted, a syrian immigrant murdered people, therefore biden is responsible for the attack and the ban needs to go back into place". It's a dig on that logic, not on muslims.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marvinjack12
    Top Bottom