• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Bought a new carry gun today…(wait 7 days, find time to test and do that, go to PA and get “fat” mags, get a holster)…and I’ll have it just in time for summer.

I got the plain-jane Hellcat. I wanted smaller gun with as much capacity as I could get. With a little smaller grip size than my XDs that is 8+1, I’ll be able to have 11+1. How do they do that? It’s some kind of black magic

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Looks like a nice piece. Good luck.

As Joppa said. Hope you never need it.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I really like the Hellcat. 15 rounds in the same size as my Sig 365XL at 12 rounds. The Horseshoe shaped rear sight is nice too.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I picked up a Hellcat Pro just before Christmas. It was a toss up between that and the Sig 365X but the Hellcat just felt better in my hand.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I picked up a Hellcat Pro just before Christmas. It was a toss up between that and the Sig 365X but the Hellcat just felt better in my hand.
    Ditto. I got a DeSantis mini scabbard OWB holster. It damn near disappears under my shirt.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Congratulations. I have the Hellcat OSP. No optic and might not bother. It took me a while to get a comfortable supportive 2 hand grip. It's a good little shooter

BartExp

Ultimate Member
    Ditto. I got a DeSantis mini scabbard OWB holster. It damn near disappears under my shirt.
    Is the holster solid? Looks like it might flap around a little. I have the Desantis IWB Inside Heat for my Sig365. Love except when I have to deholster for whatever reason. The damn clip is so tight, I practically have to derobe to get it off my belt. On the positive side if I draw, it doesn't move.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    The Hellcat looks nice - I'd like to give one a go sometime. Congrats on the new pistol! Post up a review once you get it and have a chance to send some rounds downrange!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Is the holster solid? Looks like it might flap around a little. I have the Desantis IWB Inside Heat for my Sig365. Love except when I have to deholster for whatever reason. The damn clip is so tight, I practically have to derobe to get it off my belt. On the positive side if I draw, it doesn't move.
    Both of mine are solid. Been using one with a G43 for a few months. So I got one for the Hellcat Pro.
    The belt will make huge difference as well. I have a leather Nexbelt.

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    Check out the Relentless Tactical IWB holsters on Amazon. I bought a DeSantis IWB and the Relentless Tactical and sent the DeSantis back. The Relentless Tactical clips on and off easily and it’s a nice leather. It is thicker than the DeSantis but still conceals well. I do love the DeSantis Mini Slide OWB holster though and it also conceals well.

Another option is the Bradec Holsters IWB. It’s kydex but also has a nice clip you can remove from a belt and the cant is also adjustable.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I just picked up the Hellcat Pro and was looking for a decent holster. Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    I ordered it from Springfield with free shipping. The only other place was DeSantis and they wanted a crazy shipping price.

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    The rear 'U' sight made the hellcat the better choice. It also fit better in my hand which is the most important characteristic. 4 out of 5 friends have also felt the same way:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom