• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greetings all,

I drove down to Bob's Sunoco this morning for some Remington No. 9 1/2 Large Rifle Primers. It was a two hour and forty five minute drive one way. I can't believe how hard it is to get primers. I hope The Gun Connection in White Marsh MD has some H4895 powder in stock. I'll call them on Monday. Bob's is a nice little store and it's packed with a lot of great stuff. If you're ever in that neck of the woods check him out. :thumbsup::thumbsup: from this milsurper.

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    Greetings all,

I drove down to Bob's Sunoco this morning for some Remington No. 9 1/2 Large Rifle Primers. It was a two hour and forty five minute drive one way. I can't believe how hard it is to get primers. I hope The Gun Connection in White Marsh MD has some H4895 powder in stock. I'll call them on Monday. Bob's is a nice little store and it's packed with a lot of great stuff. If you're ever in that neck of the woods check him out. :thumbsup::thumbsup: from this milsurper.

That's a long way to go for primers, but if its all you can get....
    I think his being out of the way is one of the reasons he still has guns in stock. That and you wouldn't know it was a gun shop from the road.

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    Best of everything in one spot! Fishing gear, hunting/shooting items, firearms, and beer (for afterwards!). And Bob is a great guy! Oh yeah...gas too!

:D

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    Next time I head down to PAX River, I'm going to be stopping by there. I was in such a hurry to leave to beat traffic that I totally forgot to stop by on my way out. :(

He's a good guy, and his shop is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom