• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That's a real purty goat you got there. Does she party?

Dang Max ! That is a really cute goat there ! In WVA , she'd be followed everywhere by guys wearing hip boots .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    A general description of a build , or simply X lb and Y height means very little . It's a matter of * your * exact contours and body shape at specific locations .

I had a good friend ( fatal boat incident ) who was a BIG guy . 5'9" ish and varied from 350 to 425 , and he was a pistol packing guy . Full size guns .

He could carry full size IWB more easily and comfortably than I can ( 6'2" , medium beefy ). All a matter of our exact body contours imeadately above and below the belt line .

Don't wear skin tight clothes to subconsciously think you are smaller
    Embrace your self , and get sizes to appropriately fit .

Use your size to advantage .

Most guys avoid shoulder holsters , not least because they're hard for average size guys to conceal . Big Joe could carry a full size M92 pattern in a Horizontal SH , underneath a loose shirt
    And occasionally a full size 1911 pattern In belly band likewise .

Tucked in polo shirts are the worst combination for packing heat . If you go Either one step up Or down in dressiness , your options are far greater .

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    I like the idea of these, but damn these are FUGLY pants. They look like “Mom jeans”. While I never thought I was ever remotely fashion conscious, apparently even I wouldn't EVER wear jeans that stupid looking. As the kids say these days, hard pass.
    I think they're pretty hot. He must work out.

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    paniculus carry?

Good news: secure, hidden from most pat downs

Bad news: Gun starts to smell like skin fold cheese. Requires practice to get the quick draw right.

Now that's just good clean fun to say.

On Sunday my instructor had a pretty decent point. At work, it doesn't need to be on my body but perhaps in a bag I bring to work and have next to me every day. Say a laptop bag or a lunchbox with an exterior pocket. I think that's the ticket for me since I do have to wear a tucked in polo and "technically" I'm "not" sUpPoSeD to have a "weapon" at work. Yawn. Boring. I wouldn't want anyone to see the imprint. Not of my tiny grapes of course but the heater.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Now that's just good clean fun to say.

On Sunday my instructor had a pretty decent point. At work, it doesn't need to be on my body but perhaps in a bag I bring to work and have next to me every day. Say a laptop bag or a lunchbox with an exterior pocket. I think that's the ticket for me since I do have to wear a tucked in polo and "technically" I'm "not" sUpPoSeD to have a "weapon" at work. Yawn. Boring. I wouldn't want anyone to see the imprint. Not of my tiny grapes of course but the heater.

Not a bad idea.

Of course as a larger chap, you can CCW stuff most people can't: Desert eagles, Smith .500s, Mares legs, Obrez, Mossberg Shockwave, etc

just teasing a little.

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    Not a bad idea.

Of course as a larger chap, you can CCW stuff most people can't: Desert eagles, Smith .500s, Mares legs, Obrez, Mossberg Shockwave, etc

just teasing a little.
    Everytime I hear/read Deagle I think back to a sexy animated polygon named Laura Croft double fisting those bad boys and I feel simultaneously patriotic and aroused.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Expand on that just a little bit. Do you regret your life choices as a result of searching it or as a result of having not searched it sooner?

I regret every decision I've made that made me curious enough to type that into a search bar. And every decision that made me gregarious enough to admit it to these misanthropes.

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    I regret every decision I've made that made me curious enough to type that into a search bar. And every decision that made me gregarious enough to admit it to these misanthropes.
    Fair enough. That's the difference between you and me. I have no regrets as to how disgusting and curious I am. Ny nickname in high school was whiskers. I was as curious as a kitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom