• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That's a real purty goat you got there. Does she party?

Dang Max ! That is a really cute goat there ! In WVA , she'd be followed everywhere by guys wearing hip boots .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    A general description of a build , or simply X lb and Y height means very little . It's a matter of * your * exact contours and body shape at specific locations .

I had a good friend ( fatal boat incident ) who was a BIG guy . 5'9" ish and varied from 350 to 425 , and he was a pistol packing guy . Full size guns .

He could carry full size IWB more easily and comfortably than I can ( 6'2" , medium beefy ). All a matter of our exact body contours imeadately above and below the belt line .

Don't wear skin tight clothes to subconsciously think you are smaller
    Embrace your self , and get sizes to appropriately fit .

Use your size to advantage .

Most guys avoid shoulder holsters , not least because they're hard for average size guys to conceal . Big Joe could carry a full size M92 pattern in a Horizontal SH , underneath a loose shirt
    And occasionally a full size 1911 pattern In belly band likewise .

Tucked in polo shirts are the worst combination for packing heat . If you go Either one step up Or down in dressiness , your options are far greater .

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    I like the idea of these, but damn these are FUGLY pants. They look like “Mom jeans”. While I never thought I was ever remotely fashion conscious, apparently even I wouldn't EVER wear jeans that stupid looking. As the kids say these days, hard pass.
    I think they're pretty hot. He must work out.

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    paniculus carry?

Good news: secure, hidden from most pat downs

Bad news: Gun starts to smell like skin fold cheese. Requires practice to get the quick draw right.

Now that's just good clean fun to say.

On Sunday my instructor had a pretty decent point. At work, it doesn't need to be on my body but perhaps in a bag I bring to work and have next to me every day. Say a laptop bag or a lunchbox with an exterior pocket. I think that's the ticket for me since I do have to wear a tucked in polo and "technically" I'm "not" sUpPoSeD to have a "weapon" at work. Yawn. Boring. I wouldn't want anyone to see the imprint. Not of my tiny grapes of course but the heater.

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Now that's just good clean fun to say.

On Sunday my instructor had a pretty decent point. At work, it doesn't need to be on my body but perhaps in a bag I bring to work and have next to me every day. Say a laptop bag or a lunchbox with an exterior pocket. I think that's the ticket for me since I do have to wear a tucked in polo and "technically" I'm "not" sUpPoSeD to have a "weapon" at work. Yawn. Boring. I wouldn't want anyone to see the imprint. Not of my tiny grapes of course but the heater.

Not a bad idea.

Of course as a larger chap, you can CCW stuff most people can't: Desert eagles, Smith .500s, Mares legs, Obrez, Mossberg Shockwave, etc

just teasing a little.

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    Not a bad idea.

Of course as a larger chap, you can CCW stuff most people can't: Desert eagles, Smith .500s, Mares legs, Obrez, Mossberg Shockwave, etc

just teasing a little.
    Everytime I hear/read Deagle I think back to a sexy animated polygon named Laura Croft double fisting those bad boys and I feel simultaneously patriotic and aroused.

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Expand on that just a little bit. Do you regret your life choices as a result of searching it or as a result of having not searched it sooner?

I regret every decision I've made that made me curious enough to type that into a search bar. And every decision that made me gregarious enough to admit it to these misanthropes.

Danimal619

May 31, 2023
    Edgewater
    I regret every decision I've made that made me curious enough to type that into a search bar. And every decision that made me gregarious enough to admit it to these misanthropes.
    Fair enough. That's the difference between you and me. I have no regrets as to how disgusting and curious I am. Ny nickname in high school was whiskers. I was as curious as a kitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom