• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winephile

Jun 16, 2017
    AA County, Maryland
    What is the closest Pa, De, or Va show where I’d have a good chance of getting some of the Shield 15 rd mags that fit the slim Glocks? (Hyper-detailed, I know. Just couldn’t figure a better way to ask)

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    What is the closest Pa, De, or Va show where I’d have a good chance of getting some of the Shield 15 rd mags that fit the slim Glocks? (Hyper-detailed, I know. Just couldn’t figure a better way to ask)

The Gettysburg show is this weekend.

There is usually a good assortment of mags, including one vendor who sells nothing but. Appropriately, his sign says 'Mag Man'. If you go, you'll usually find him at the front of the room on the left as you enter. He has LOTS of mags... at least 8 or 10 tables worth. He normally occupies an entire row, both sides.

I have no idea if he carries the shield mags specifically, since I don't own any Glock pistols. I do know he has a huge selection, including a full table or two of Glock mags that I've seen in the past, and I've bought SIG, CZ and Mec Gar mags at decent prices.

Shane762

Jan 2, 2011
    New Market, MD
    The Gettysburg show is this weekend.

There is usually a good assortment of mags, including one vendor who sells nothing but. Appropriately, his sign says 'Mag Man'. If you go, you'll usually find him at the front of the room on the left as you enter. He has LOTS of mags... at least 8 or 10 tables worth. He normally occupies an entire row, both sides.

I have no idea if he carries the shield mags specifically, since I don't own any Glock pistols. I do know he has a huge selection, including a full table or two of Glock mags that I've seen in the past, and I've bought SIG, CZ and Mec Gar mags at decent prices.
    Do you know if Mag Man is likely to be at the Nations Gun Show in Dulles in a couple of weeks? I want to pick up some FAL and M14 mags but I don't think I can get to Gettysburg this weekend.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Do you know if Mag Man is likely to be at the Nations Gun Show in Dulles in a couple of weeks? I want to pick up some FAL and M14 mags but I don't think I can get to Gettysburg this weekend.

I have no idea what's coming in future shows, I don't work for any promoter or vendor, I'm just observing and reporting what I've seen at past shows.

I rarely go to the Dulles shows anymore, the PA shows are a much more enjoyable drive from Carroll Co... so I can't even say if he regularly attends that show.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I've picked up the Shield 15 rounders at both shows-- In Gettysburg from the MagMan and at the last Dulles show there were several (at least 4) venders w/the Shield mags... but shop around because the prices were substantially different.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    I always have good luck at the Dulles/Chantilly show. They always had the Shield 15 rounders for the 43x/48 platform. The price was about $1-2 less than I found online which was a surprise.

Are you going to replace the steel mag catch too? I did it but I had to move away from the OEM mags afterwards.

Good luck.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Yeah...probably need to get to the gun show this weekend and pick up some FDE mags for Mrs. River's AR15 pistol--20 rounders.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    If the guy is in his usual spot at Gettysburg, walk in the hall, go left, end of the isle on the right. Prices aren't the deal of the century, but not horrific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom