Has 9mm 115gr FMJ: Blazer brass - $320/1000,, Norma brass - $310/1000

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Not local but to one‘s door; and,

In Stock as of 0100 hrs 9-15-2022:

BattleHawkArmory.com is pushing out 1,000 rd cases for $410 and $400 respectively*:

556 https://www.battlehawkarmory.com/product/xp193-5.56-nato-fmj-bt-55gr-1000rd-case#product_detail

AND

*(that’s before shipping and any tax)

They also are pushing out 9mm brass for $280/1k case: https://battlehawkarmory.com/produc...metal-jacket-fmj-50-bx-20-cs-1#product_detail

BattleHawk can eat a bag of d*cks. I had an order with them that was shipped and subsequently lost in transit. (Not their fault) Sent at least 4 emails, tried calling (no answer/no voicemail) and the only thing I was told was contact FedEx. The shipper is the one who has to file a claim, which they refused to do.
    Eventually went to my bank and had them dispute my CC charge.
    F BattleHawk Armory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    Sgammo is by every metric I can think of, the best ammo seller out there. Free shipping on orders over 200$. Huge and ever changing selection along with regular sales and clearance items. They always respond to emails quickly and will look for anything you ask. I deal with Sam almost exclusively.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Not local but to one‘s door; and,

In Stock as of 0100 hrs 9-15-2022:

BattleHawkArmory.com is pushing out 1,000 rd cases for $410 and $400 respectively*:

556 https://www.battlehawkarmory.com/product/xp193-5.56-nato-fmj-bt-55gr-1000rd-case#product_detail

AND

*(that’s before shipping and any tax)

They also are pushing out 9mm brass for $280/1k case: https://battlehawkarmory.com/produc...metal-jacket-fmj-50-bx-20-cs-1#product_detail
    Not so cheap when you add in their $30 shipping charge. :(

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    I had no idea PSG Armory existed in Sunderland. Drove by there not long ago and didn’t see it either. It does not exist on Google Maps and looks like they have a domain but no functioning website. Hell I would’ve gone there today if I knew they were there.

I went to J2 once early in the year and wasn’t too impressed with the firearms and ammo prices. Their guns were much higher than I can get elsewhere but they had some neat stuff on the other side. I did buy some 12 gauge which was a bit high but I was there and they had it…. I also called them about ordering me a shotgun and their price was off the charts high.

Regarding ammo online, recently had a good experience with Bucking Horse Outpost. Best price on brass 9mm I could find and free shipping over $135. No tax either. Wound up at 28.5 cpr and at my door in a couple days.

Last edited:

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    You have to zoom in real close and PSG shows up on google maps.
    They have Norma brass 9mm @ $310/1000 case,, good price, not rock bottom, but a good solid price. And you don't have to sit home for 3 days waiting on FedEx ground to "not deliver your ammo".
    Their optics are equal to "internet prices"
    Gun pricing: They had a new Ruger-Marlin S.S. 45-70 Trapper for $1,249 (I saw 3 at the gun show for 1,899-2,299) So I am assuming their new firearm pricing is great.

psg.JPG

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Where in St. Mary’s is Medusa?
    We’re appointment only so use the number in the previous post to send a text or call. We’re usually in the shop after 4:30pm weekdays and most of the day on weekends. BUT, we’re out of town 11/21-11/26 for Thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom