Benchmade Stryker 9101sbk Auto Knife On Sale Anywhere?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I’d like to treat myself to something new. Does anyone know of any Memorial Day sales on Benchmade Stryker 9101sbk auto knives?

I had one from work years ago but somehow lost it.

The best I’ve seen so far is $252 (which represents -10% which I think retailers are usually limited to) with free shipping, but hope to find a Sale this weekend.

There are a few online from dubious sellers for ~$85 which are clearly China knockoffs.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I’d like to treat myself to something new. Does anyone know of any Memorial Day sales on Benchmade Stryker 9101sbk auto knives?

I had one from work years ago but somehow lost it.

The best I’ve seen so far is $252 (which represents -10% which I think retailers are usually limited to) with free shipping, but hope to find a Sale this weekend.

There are a few online from dubious sellers for ~$85 which are clearly China knockoffs.

Thanks

When I saw this post, I went to a knife forum and lo and behold, someone posted up one for sale just after midnight. It looks new, he said he only carried it for a week, and he wanted $150 for it.

I jumped on it; I figure if you don't want it, I'll keep it. I know that stuff gets gobbled up quickly there, and it seemed to be a really good deal. Send me a PM.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    When I saw this post, I went to a knife forum and lo and behold, someone posted up one for sale just after midnight. It looks new, he said he only carried it for a week, and he wanted $150 for it.

I jumped on it; I figure if you don't want it, I'll keep it. I know that stuff gets gobbled up quickly there, and it seemed to be a really good deal. Send me a PM.
    Geez, thank you but...

I actually found 1 site very late last night that had an additional 10% off for first time buyers. They list for $280 and the hand full of trusted stores all have them for exactly $252 (-10%) suggesting that Benchmade has a -10% policy with retailers.

Those are great , in-demand knives that were issued to some Military and certain "Contractors" some years ago. You will have no problem flipping it for some profit or making it a keeper. As a point of reference, there were zero available on Ebay last night...

take care and thank you for trying!

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air

Bob - if you're still looking to sell, I will buy it from you.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    At this writing I haven't heard back from the seller. If/when I do, Garet Jax for the win.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    This at Govx if you can join, I got awesome deals on the Adamas and mini Adamas there:

IMG_4582.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom