• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mickey the Dragon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Too late. I thought I checked this morning but maybe too early. How did you find this? Any idea of when they normally put these up as being in-stock?

Find the product you want and then you can register to be emailed once it comes back in stock. But you'll need to be quick on the trigger because they sell out almost immediately. I got lucky and grabbed one of their uppers back in December.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I like BCM but I'm left eye dominant so left ejection uppers made by Stag Arms are what I'm stuck with. During my 6 year tenure in the military I often had burns on my neck and body from hot brass ejecting from the right shooting with left eye target aquisition many times going down my shirt as well. Wish more folks manufactured left eject uppers.....

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Upper I ordered yesterday will be here tomorrow. Now that's service.

Had UPS hold the package at the local hub as I work and won't be home to sign for it. Going to pick it up tonight. Pics to follow. MOE handguard in OD should be waiting for me when I get home as well.

Anybody have an MBUS they're looking to sell?

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I notice the 16" come in every week or so...are they just skipping the 14.5s or what? Anyone notice?

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Picked up my BCM upper from the UPS hub this morning and damn.. is it nice. BCM has got to be the BEST company I've dealt with, and not just for gun-related things. They threw in 5 posters, 3 stickers, 2 training DVDs, an awesome BCM hat, and a bottle of EWL lube. Needless to say, I'm a customer for life.

My lower is enroute to South Carroll Sporting Goods. Hope it gets there fast so I can start waiting :whack:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom