• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    This Sunday the 19th - Fathers Day the BCC IWLA has its swap meet and silent auction. I run it every year.... I know there will be ammo (lots of 300 Win Mag), powder, components, bows, spinning targets, fishing stuff, camping stuff.
    Its a great little sort of gun show with lots of bargains to be had. There will be a FFL there for long gun transfers.
    Open to members, prospective members :) and guests. The gate will be open. Happening 9-2. There is also a good cheap lunch. Come visit.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    At the Bethesda Chevy Chase Chapter of the Izaak Walton League which is in Poolesville.
    20601 Izaak Walton Way Poolesville, MD 20837

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    This Sunday the 19th - Fathers Day the BCC IWLA has its swap meet and silent auction. I run it every year.... I know there will be ammo (lots of 300 Win Mag), powder, components, bows, spinning targets, fishing stuff, camping stuff.
    Its a great little sort of gun show with lots of bargains to be had. There will be a FFL there for long gun transfers.
    Open to members, prospective members :) and guests. The gate will be open. Happening 9-2. There is also a good cheap lunch. Come visit.
    Are they having another event this Father’s Day? My son and I really enjoyed going to it last year. We were looking for something to do together that day. Let me know

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    it is not happening this year - nor is the picnic and 3 bird shoot. The shotgun range is closed temporarily and this is all fall out from that.
    It should not be in the calendar, it is not in the updated calendar in the newsletter. You can access the newsletter from the website as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom