• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    It has been awhile since I went on the Bass Pro/Cabela's website. Have they always sold used guns or is this something new? Either way, does anyone have any experience with them?

Screenshot 2024-02-02 103004.png

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I knew they had used guns at the stores but didn't know if they sold them through the online/website. That was before the stores merged. Doubt that makes it any different. You can call around to different stores to find firearms and they'll ship them to your FFLs for sale. I liked that. I did that for my Glock20 in 2013(that was new). If you can't find a firearm online, call a store and they may be able to look up inventory throughout.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Some of the stores have listings on GunsInternational.com.

I prefer that to GunBroker since the listings aren't auctions, and there's no buyer fees.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Cabelas Gun Library. I got 4 guns, cash and carry w/FFL 03, from the Boise ID store. Once Bass pro came into the picture, they said no more cash and carry; would ship to my local CA Bass Pro. I said ok; then they said I'd have to wait for the 10 days.

I wrote them off after that.
    YMMV

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Cabelas has been doing it for a long time, I think 10 or 15 years, can't remember, but not on the regular website so to speak, you have to sign onto the Gun Library.

msinc

Mar 12, 2010
    They have always sold used guns as far back as I can remember...I bought a very nice 20ga Model 12 a few years back from the "Hoffman Estates" Cabelas. The shotgun was perfect, just as described...I called and talked to the guy there before I bought it. It has #5 engraving and B carved wood. It was $7000, but I couldn't be happier!!!!! I would say definitely call first if you are getting it from a store that is not local. Good luck, M

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom