• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DROB

member...
    Jul 25, 2011
    North of the MD border...
    So I have a desire/need to weld by YHM flash hider to the 14.5" barrel that I am currently purchasing. I would like to find someone on the forum that could use a couple extra bucks on the side and has some experience with this. I'd usually support the industry partners, but unfortunately with most of their gunsmithing it takes a long long time, and I am too impatient.

So if anyone has this type of welding experience, and can do it relatively quickly and at a good price, I have mine, and a my friend has one to, so it's actually 2 barrels.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested. I can send you more info and pics that way as well.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    While I will admit to NOT being an expert on this topic.
    Is it true that if the Flash Suppressor is pinned, that only a small bead to weld the pin in place is sufficient?

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    So I have a desire/need to weld by YHM flash hider to the 14.5" barrel that I am currently purchasing. I would like to find someone on the forum that could use a couple extra bucks on the side and has some experience with this. I'd usually support the industry partners, but unfortunately with most of their gunsmithing it takes a long long time, and I am too impatient.

So if anyone has this type of welding experience, and can do it relatively quickly and at a good price, I have mine, and a my friend has one to, so it's actually 2 barrels.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested. I can send you more info and pics that way as well.

I'll do it for you.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    While I will admit to NOT being an expert on this topic.
    Is it true that if the Flash Suppressor is pinned, that only a small bead to weld the pin in place is sufficient?

Has to be pined and welded so it can only be removed by machinery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom