• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BearArms

Sep 25, 2013
    Upper Marlboro
    Definitely worth my $3 to gawk at the goodies. Nothing followed me home, was thinking about the Ithaca M37 for $200, but wanted a vent rib. Beggars can't be choosers, but it's for the Ms.

I saw the fly gear, looked like he had some good stuff -- but I wanted my wallet heavy for the HoCo show -- where I also struck out.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Good show yesterday. Vendors had lots of neat stuff-no dealers of chinese junk or peanuts. Mostly long guns with a couple tables of handguns, low end to high. I sold some and of course bought some. There was talk of the next show coming will be placed on a different day then other close shows and the committee will be a bit more active in getting more vendors not just club members should turn out to a better show/swap meet. Chris

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Good show yesterday. Vendors had lots of neat stuff-no dealers of chinese junk or peanuts. Mostly long guns with a couple tables of handguns, low end to high. I sold some and of course bought some. There was talk of the next show coming will be placed on a different day then other close shows and the committee will be a bit more active in getting more vendors not just club members should turn out to a better show/swap meet. Chris

BCG&F is a great facility. Spent a good bit of time there way back when my son was in Cub Scouts and I was volunteering at summer day camp. Would like to me a member but just into doing the whole once a year lottery, hope to become a member thing.

They could have a hell of a show if they coupled it with some sort of shooting/archery/fishing event. Would make a heck of a fundraiser.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I stopped in looking for a decent used front rifle rest, was surprised not to see any up for sale. Likely Murphy's Law, any other time there are plenty when you're not looking for one. I did pick up 4 rifle hard cases for a pretty good deal. Also found some NIB Herters brass along with some Sierra bullets for my new Ruger American in .243.
    There was a 1897 Winchester on a table right when I walked in for $200 that looked in decent shape. It was the first thing I saw after waking into the show. I thought I'll come back and check that after a quick pass through the show. Bad move.:sad20: returned 5 minutes later and it was gone:sad20::mad54::innocent0 .
    that's what I get for breaking my own rule.
    see it + like it = buy it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom