• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattFinals718

Nov 23, 2022
    Arlington, VA

LEOs are claiming that it's due (mostly) to their efforts to tackle firearms proliferation:

Of course, a homicide rate of 46 per 100,000 people still makes Baltimore about as unsafe as some cities in crime-ridden Latin American countries.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    1000045375.jpg

They pass massive gun control, homicides go way up. They're forced to give out carry permits, homicides go down.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    View attachment 448824

They pass massive gun control, homicides go way up. They're forced to give out carry permits, homicides go down.
    And to think what the ACTUAL number of Murder deaths would have happened if it weren't for all the lives saved at Shock Trauma. Not every city has the level of miracle workers as Baltimore does at that place.

As I have mentioned in the past, a lady friend is alive because of Dr. Scalia and his team. Her dead husband, not so lucky. Attempted murder suicide scenario with her being the survivor after life flight and 130 units of blood pumped through her. If I heard right, a Hemophelia drug was one of the measures that saved my dear friend.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    And to think what the ACTUAL number of Murder deaths would have happened if it weren't for all the lives saved at Shock Trauma. Not every city has the level of miracle workers as Baltimore does at that place.

As I have mentioned in the past, a lady friend is alive because of Dr. Scalia and his team. Her dead husband, not so lucky. Attempted murder suicide scenario with her being the survivor after life flight and 130 units of blood pumped through her. If I heard right, a Hemophelia drug was one of the measures that saved my dear friend.
    The city leadership better thank their lucky starts for this.

MattFinals718

Nov 23, 2022
    Arlington, VA
    View attachment 448824

It's certainly interesting that they're not asking themselves how this could possibly be, or whether it undermines their arguments that more gun control is the answer.

It's nice to see that BPD and other LEOs are going after those who actually break the law, too.

Last edited:

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie

LEOs are claiming that it's due (mostly) to their efforts to tackle firearms proliferation:

Of course, a homicide rate of 46 per 100,000 people still makes Baltimore about as unsafe as some cities in crime-ridden Latin American countries.
    This can't be right because the W&C permits were prolific in '23 so the murder rate had to have skyrocketed!! They promised us it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom