• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    http://www.wboc.com/story/35589342/ballot-requests-for-virginia-democratic-primary-higher-than-gop

Requests for absentee ballots in Virginia's Democratic primary contests are about twice as high as they are for the Republican primaries.

In the 2016 presidential primaries, requests for Democratic and Republican absentee ballots were about equal.

Something smells a little fishy here.

June 13, 2017 is the Primary. http://www.elections.virginia.gov/voter-outreach/upcoming-elections.html

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    How many more requested than residents? I might would be a tad suspicious if the entire population of Guatemala City requested absentee ballots.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    This sounds right for the Democrat party. Ballot stuffing and ghost voting is part of their MO. Even dead people can vote.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I'm sure that's how we ended up with the current expletive that occupies the governor's office. I voted bright and early and am hoping for a miracle.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The Clintonistas corrupt everything they touch, everywhere they go. McAuliffe is a longtime capo in their crime ring, and continues to produce results and to be rewarded. The honest, high-minded, and well-intentioned Virginians that this nation owes so much of its early history to (Declaration of Independence, Constitution) have been snookered and outnumbered.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I moved from VA about 20 years ago. Yesterday I got a letter from Virginia (mailed to my MD address) stating I was still a registered voter in VA and if I wished to keep my registration, to do nothing. If I wished to cancel my Virginia voter registration, fill out a form and mail it back to them. Note that I do not, and have not for the past 20 years, owned any property or had a mailing address in VA. What a sorry excuse for a system.

So for the past 20 years I could have voted in VA and MD!

I'll fill out the form and get myself off their books.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Dem absentee ballots outnumbered Rep ballots in MD 2:1 when Hogan won election in 2014

marc357

Jan 27, 2008
    WY
    In MD you don't have to show ID. I purposely tried to give the poll worker my ID and he waved it off.

Same here, in MD they jut ask for your name and address. I tried to give him my license, he wouldn't take it.

I plopped it down in front of him and made him take my name and address from it, and although he looked at it he wouldn't touch it, just looked at it like just having it on the table was creeping him out.

He still made me recite my address, "To make sure this is you", hahaha:whack:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Anybody who knows your name and address (and dob iirc) could show up at the polls before you do and vote in your place.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    voterfraud7.jpg

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I have no plans of voting in a race I am not a part of but what, if any, repercussions are there for voting in someone else's place like mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom