• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The USA does not have a justice system. We have a "legal system", that was hijacked by lawyers a long time ago, who have turned it into nothing more than a money-generating racket.

I will say it again, for the thousandth time: America's "legal system" is nothing but a criminal-controlled extortion racket, masquerading as a justice system!

The only question that matters, any time a new law is passed, is: Will it generate more profits for the lawyers?

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    The POS that killed a one year old in baltimore the other day had received 2 years probation for having a stolen handgun.

DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena
    The POS that killed a one year old in baltimore the other day had received 2 years probation for having a stolen handgun.

Yep, and we see this crap over and over. Here is a story of a convicted sex offender who was out of prison in less than 4 years and had even violated probation a few months ago. He then went two days ago and killed an elderly couple in their home and then raped their 2 year old granddaughter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/27/alaska-man-raped-toddler/2364271/

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I offer my services to ensure true justice is done. I have several sets of pliers,a torch set up, a maul, and a 1911 . I would sleep like a baby after helping hunks of sh@t like that find the gates of hell.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Here's an idea:
    Anyone who is convicted of a violent felony and is either sentenced for less than the max sentence or is released early, either the judge or parole board should be legally and financially responsible for any crimes that felon commits before the date that the max sentence would have run out.

If the max sentence is 10 years than someone is on the hook if you are on the street early.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The USA does not have a justice system. We have a "legal system", that was hijacked by lawyers a long time ago, who have turned it into nothing more than a money-generating racket.

I will say it again, for the thousandth time: America's "legal system" is nothing but a criminal-controlled extortion racket, masquerading as a justice system!

The only question that matters, any time a new law is passed, is: Will it generate more profits for the lawyers?

It's the Chicago way.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Wonderful that the story of this career free-range sociopath is about "the gun":

Six-month-old Jonylah Watkins was fatally shot over a stolen video game console, Chicago police said Monday as they announced an arrest in a slaying that has come to symbolize the city's deadly gun culture.

No, it's not the "criminal culture", it's not "the ineffective legal system culture", it's not the "drug culture", it's "the gun culture".

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    It's also a question of numbers. When most of America was law-abiding, the system could handle an occasional criminal prosecution. Now, with a criminal class in the country, we just can't handle it. The prosecutors are too often either incompetent, or interested in promoting their careers by getting "cheap shot" wins to bolster their stats.

When you have a good prosecution and conviction, the sentencing judge often doesn't have the space to send them away. It's wave after wave of releases because the courts limit the prison population.

It's easy to blame one person involved in the system, but it's really a matter of flooding the zone.

DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena
    It's also a question of numbers. When most of America was law-abiding, the system could handle an occasional criminal prosecution. Now, with a criminal class in the country, we just can't handle it. The prosecutors are too often either incompetent, or interested in promoting their careers by getting "cheap shot" wins to bolster their stats.

When you have a good prosecution and conviction, the sentencing judge often doesn't have the space to send them away. It's wave after wave of releases because the courts limit the prison population.

It's easy to blame one person involved in the system, but it's really a matter of flooding the zone.

The statistics released recently show that violent crime and murder numbers are down nearly 50% since 1993. However, we have more prisons and inmates incarcerated than ever. It seems to me they are filling the void by locking up people for extended periods for lesser non violent crimes. If they would keep the violent criminals locked up and stop letting them out to make room for a guy who had a joint in his pocket we would be much better off.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008

There were also a lot of things back then that were not crimes.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    I know that the crime per capita is down, but we have a lot more "capita". When I was younge, we were a country of 200 million. Now it's 330 million, plus another 10-20 million off the books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom