• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mechanicgino

Master automobile tech
    Jun 4, 2019
    Clarksburg,MD
    I have to say, the gun stores here in MD are top-notch compared to some of the ones I frequented while living in CA. I had yet another great experience today, this time at Atlantic Guns. Spoke to Kyle over the phone yesterday who set aside two items I was interested in and placed a deposit on. Walking in today, I was immediately greeted and helped by a very friendly female associate whose name I failed to ask for. After letting her know that I had two items set aside, she immediately retrieved them from the back, gave me ample time to look them over, then proceeded with a quick completion of the paperwork. Great prices, great service, great conversation - another stellar gun store in MD! Definitely come check them out if you haven’t already. They have an impressive selection at very reasonable prices.
    Expect price point, that’s great store. I’d like deal with John( best experience guy over there). If you are looking 2nd option store; definitely United gun shop!!

kcgross

Apr 22, 2013
    MD
    I would be hard for me to speak more highly of Steve and the gang and Atlantic Guns. I've been buying guns and equipment from Atlantic since the 1980's and have always had a great experience. They are very knowledgeable; even when I stop in just for a chat over lunch they take time for me. I have sold them a gun or two and traded a couple and always got a fair or better price. Atlantic Guns is also a huge supporter of gun rights in Maryland. They have been, and I believe are currently, plaintiff in suing this effing State.

Benny

Feb 20, 2019
    Bought a LE trade-in Glock at Atlantic a few years ago and was very satisfied with the gun, price, and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    I known them since I was a little boy and my Dad used to take me into the Silver Spring store. Dad is 96 now and the boys running the shop now for many years are just wonderful people. I really like them lots of old like me guys still go there. I have a lot of history with them and Dad knew their dad. Times have changed but they still do it the way their dad did back in the day when a handshake meant something. They are certainly committed to the customer. 10/10 shop.

Hotrod Willy

Feb 17, 2018
    Lothian
    I have been working with Atlantic picking up New tools for over 35 years mostly Siver Spring now New location. Always a great relaxing experience. Yes price points are higher then some places but you have to pay to play.

AOW162435

Jan 16, 2019
    Ellicott City
    Just piling on to say I've had great customer service from Kyle, both over email as well as in person. Now if LWRCI would just crank out more product... :)

Andreas

db32

Mar 7, 2020
    I stopped by today, and I have to say it's a pretty nice store overall. People were nice and they had a pretty good selection overall

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom