• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    At what point does our wait become a denial of our rights? I will hit 10 weeks on 6/28, not as long as many here and yes I am just sucking it up and not hounding my FFL, as much as I would like to, I know why they are waiting for paperwork to come back. I wonder what they, the State, would do if I was 9 weeks late paying a speeding ticket fine.......

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    "INDEFINATE" wait time coming up.

They can hold onto your firearm "FOREVER" and you can't do anything about it.

And you and everyone else should be calling the FFL's. Tell them they will never see you or your money again.

And when they go under, they'll know why.

What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call now.

P.S. Obama is giving a speach on "Climate Change". It hit me that the discharging of firearms contributes to "Global Warming" and "Carbon Emmissions".

We just had the CDC report on evil gun owners and their evil brains.

Next, we'll have an EPA study wanting to ban guns for "Enviormental Reasons".

I'd like to ask, when will it end? But, sadly, I know the answer.

This is MOM's way of "Saving the Planet from us Apes".

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    "INDEFINATE" wait time coming up.

They can hold onto your firearm "FOREVER" and you can't do anything about it.

And you and everyone else should be calling the FFL's. Tell them they will never see you or your money again.

And when they go under, they'll know why.

What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call now.

I hear that. Pay for a gun, no reason to be disqualified, but I don't get it for 90-100+ days. Will be the last I buy, and probably the state's plan all along is to get consumers so discouraged that purchases drop tremendously, and as many FFL's as possible go out of business.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Is your dealer not doing 8th day release? Ask for a refund and find a dealer who will.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    whenever you have to ask permission to exercise a right you are being denied a right

the states that have "constitutional carry" are the states that follow the constitution mostly closely albeit not perfectly

you'd have to repeal all the federal firearms legistlation over the past 100 years to really follow the 2A

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    whenever you have to ask permission to exercise a right you are being denied a right

the states that have "constitutional carry" are the states that follow the constitution mostly closely albeit not perfectly

you'd have to repeal all the federal firearms legistlation over the past 100 years to really follow the 2A

The constitution is worthless. No way will the fire arms act of 1934 ever get repealed. It really didn’t take that long once fully automatic weapons were created for people to start calling for a limit to the rights protected under the constitution. Most of the people alive today aren’t even fighting for rights; those were lost almost a century ago. All we are fighting for now is scraps of what is left.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    It's a denial day one. We have to remember that everyone is born with a clean record, and a "ND" from the MSP just means you haven't committed a disqualifying crime yet, or you haven't been caught.

I fully support a world where there are no firearms licenses (anyone can sell guns) and no background checks. Seriously, what's the point? Passing a check doesn't mean you're going to be responsible with the gun. And if you've proven that you can't be trusted with firearms, I'm sure there are a lot of other things you can't be trusted with either, including automobiles, knives, chainsaws, gasoline, lighters, etc. If you've proven you're such a threat to society by committing these disqualifying acts, you should either be institutionalized or in jail.

Crimes will always be committed. Just look at the fact that there are more murders with hands and feet than with rifles. How are you going to stop that? Sure, bad people will get guns, but that's just a fact of life. We need to stand up for the good guys. Any denial of a right is only hurting the good guys.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    It's a denial day one. We have to remember that everyone is born with a clean record, and a "ND" from the MSP just means you haven't committed a disqualifying crime yet, or you haven't been caught.

I fully support a world where there are no firearms licenses (anyone can sell guns) and no background checks. Seriously, what's the point? Passing a check doesn't mean you're going to be responsible with the gun. And if you've proven that you can't be trusted with firearms, I'm sure there are a lot of other things you can't be trusted with either, including automobiles, knives, chainsaws, gasoline, lighters, etc. If you've proven you're such a threat to society by committing these disqualifying acts, you should either be institutionalized or in jail.

Crimes will always be committed. Just look at the fact that there are more murders with hands and feet than with rifles. How are you going to stop that? Sure, bad people will get guns, but that's just a fact of life. We need to stand up for the good guys. Any denial of a right is only hurting the good guys.

Can you please stop making sense? It just makes it that much worse. Longing for the good old days and such.

We should all be bubble wrapped each morning to protect us from danger.

Or just don't get out of bed in the morning. Bed sores would be our only problem.

Wait, we already have a safety plan in place. They're called Liberals and their here to save us from ourselves.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    At what point does our wait become a denial of our rights? I will hit 10 weeks on 6/28, not as long as many here and yes I am just sucking it up and not hounding my FFL, as much as I would like to, I know why they are waiting for paperwork to come back. I wonder what they, the State, would do if I was 9 weeks late paying a speeding ticket fine.......

It was a denial when you walked out of the store without it, really.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    The constitution is worthless. No way will the fire arms act of 1934 ever get repealed. It really didn’t take that long once fully automatic weapons were created for people to start calling for a limit to the rights protected under the constitution. Most of the people alive today aren’t even fighting for rights; those were lost almost a century ago. All we are fighting for now is scraps of what is left.

The NFA was enacted to primarily keep ATF employees on the payroll following prohibition and attempt to outlaw, through taxation ownership of certain firearms. It was not because full auto was particularly dangerous but we "needed" the govt to protect us from bad guns kind of like the recent BS laws that are being passed in MD. Of course they used the reason of gang violence. The original intention was to include handguns in this act.

Before that abomination of a law, you could walk into a hardware store and buy a "silencer". Never say never. If we see the remaking of the federal govt in our lifetime, anything is possible. Some say Obutthole would never be re-elected.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011

Amen, brother! But don't we just need the Division of Pre-Crime as portrayed in the film, Minority Report? Then we would all be so much safer and can sleep at night - that is, unless we get one of those 4am no knock visits...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom