• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Arex Rex Zero 1-S

I was wondering what you folks thought of this gun. I was thinking about bringing in a batch but I thought I would see if any interest was out there. Price would be about $590.

The gun that outlasted the Sig Legion P226 in a torture test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuPOqDlaX6U&feature=youtu.be

Recent Articles regarding the Rex Zero 1

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2016/11/6/nra-gun-gear-of-the-week-arex-rex-zero-handgun/

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2016/11/10/make-america-great-again-rex-zero-1s-pistol/

The Rex Zero 1S is one of the highest quality pistols and best values in today’s handgun market. The Rex is an all metal, hammer fired pistol that has passed extensive Slovenian military/NATO based tests, and has a lifetime warranty. The Rex allows the user to operate the gun in their choice of modes; either DA/SA or SAO. AREX is an ISO90001 certified company. Their expertise shows in the exceptional fit and finish of this gun. The frame is T7075-T6 aluminum with full-length slide rails, dust cover picatinny rail, ambi-safeties, and ambi-magazine releases. The slide is cut from solid bar stock, coated to protect against wear and corrosion, and has forward cocking serrations. The steel sights can be replaced with any after-market dovetail sights. AREX makes their own magazines, and they are of superb quality. They contain a unique progressive rate spring, are easy to disassemble for cleaning, are coated inside and out for corrosion resistance, and the spring is attached to the follower (can be removed).

SPECIFICATIONS
    Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm)
    Operating Principle: Short recoil
    Action Type: Modified Browning linkless locking system
    Trigger System: Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired
    Length: 7.7 in / 195 mm
    Barrel Length: 4.3 in / 108 mm
    Height: 5.7 in / 144 mm
    Width (slide): 0.98 in / 25 mm
    Width (frame): 1.1 in / 27 mm
    Width (safety levers): 1.46 in / 37 mm
    Weight (without magazine) 29 oz / 826 g
    Weight (empty magazine) 3 oz / 85 g
    Magazine Capacity 17
    Trigger Pull SA 5.5 lb / 2,5 kg
    Trigger Pull DA 13 lb / 6,0 kg
    Trigger Travel DA 0.5 in / 13 mm
    Reset Travel SA 0.16 in / 4 mm
    Barrel Profile/Twist 6 grooves, right-hand twist
    Barrel Twist Rate 9.8 in / 250 mm

Here is the link to order:

http://www.jlowesguns.com/Arex-REXZ...71-Black-Synthetic-Grip-Black-8718_p_554.html

Attachments

• arex.jpg
      arex.jpg
      10.9 KB · Views: 1,655
    Last edited:

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I just purchased the Compact and it feels great. Unfortunately, I can't actually pick it up until it gets put on the roster. But what a fabulous trigger!

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I took the Rex Zero 1 that I picked up from JLowe's on Thursday to the range today. My very first shot with it was an X at 25 yards with Tula 115gr. I truly was like, wow. I didn't expect that. My range time with it continued in that fashion.

I put two hundred rounds through it, some factory, some reloads. I like the trigger and very much like how it shoots. I look forward to more good things from the makers of this gun. (and from JLowe's :party29:)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I took the Rex Zero 1 that I picked up from JLowe's on Thursday to the range today. My very first shot with it was an X at 25 yards with Tula 115gr. I truly was like, wow. I didn't expect that. My range time with it continued in that fashion.

I put two hundred rounds through it, some factory, some reloads. I like the trigger and very much like how it shoots. I look forward to more good things from the makers of this gun. (and from JLowe's :party29:)

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Seems that the handgun is a keeper.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom