Are there any shooting matches this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I live in Central Maryland and am looking for a shooting match this weekend. I shoot all kinds of stuff so anything might be of interest. I'd like to limit my travel to under 2 hours.

Thanks,
    Eric

Swearengen

Nov 13, 2012
    Baltimore Co.
    USPSA at Southern Chester Co Practical Shooters and North Mountain/Gravitas on Saturday and Maryland Practical Shooters at Thurmont on Sunday

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Thanks for the information!

If you are heading up, your welcome to meet and follow or hitch a ride with my father and I.

We will leave Middletown area around 6am. If you've never shot there it costs you nothing for your first time.

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I really appreciate the offer! That looks like it is in striking distance. I have never shot an F Class competition. I do shoot my 6.5 Creedmoor at Peace Makers at steel targets out to 1200 yards. I know that F Class is much more more demanding on accuracy. What is the round count for a competition.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I really appreciate the offer! That looks like it is in striking distance. I have never shot an F Class competition. I do shoot my 6.5 Creedmoor at Peace Makers at steel targets out to 1200 yards. I know that F Class is much more more demanding on accuracy. What is the round count for a competition.

You will shoot 60 rounds for score, how ever you will have unlimited sighters. I usually bring 85 rounds or so. 100 would be the max for sure.

Your welcome to use my spotting scope to score as well if you don't have one. It's more demanding but fun at the same time, X ring is 3" and 10 ring is 6" or 1 MOA. You have 25 minutes to shoot 20 rounds so not fast paced.

Cumberland is super laid back, where wind usually isn't a problem, unlike peacemaker. Weather looks great for Sunday as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom