• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    I grew up in Arden. I lived in Sections 1, 5 and 2 (in that order) from 1956 until 1984. My Mother In Law and Brother In Law still live in Section 5 as well as friends on Sunrise Beach Road. I visit on an irregular basis as it’s a long drive down from Westminster.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    My mother grew up off of Claire Rd, not sure which zone that is, but my cousins lived later in that same house for years. One cousin from said aunt's second marriage still lives there with his father.

I also lived in the house for a short stint in the early 80s, but I was very young... we used to go swimming and crabbing down at the beach at the end of Oak View.... ahhh, memories...

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I live in Section 4. Make a right just past the ball fields. That's sect 3, but when Miner bends onto Plum Creek, from there on is section 4. The beaches are pretty good, I must say. Especially Beach 1 and 4.

Lanceman_1

Jul 14, 2011
    Yeah pg county sucks.. I was born and raised in pg.. I never understood why you have to pay so much money to live with so much crime. . Move to AA county man

I grew up in Langley Park/Adelphi. I think we live in PG county for the life experience. :party29: I lernt a lot growing up there and was the fastest whiteboy in the hood.

Fast-forward and I am now in Hanover/AA County because I am to slow at this point. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom