• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wardm6

Oct 7, 2022
    Yes since NICS is the next indication that your application is starting to move I end the chart there to keep it easier to follow. So unless you have also included a date for NICS while it is in the master spreadsheet I just choose not to repost it to keep things a bit cleaner as the only usable info it could provide is an indication of volume of applications waiting in the que.

I'm 9/5 acceptance date so my info is not listed yet either, fingers crossed maybe see some movement by Halloween!

Hope this helps to clear things up, keep posting update to the form at: https://forms.gle/UJ6jrqY8KjSzZUpaA
    Understood. And thanks for daily updates. Hoping for NICS middle of next week.

fishoholic

Aug 24, 2022
    Eastern shore
    i have been watching this thread since almost the beginning. I have noticed most all submitted to accepted was consistent, granted no changes were needed to be made on the application. Now its all over the place. 1 day acceptance to 3, 4, 5 days... wonder why that is?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    i have been watching this thread since almost the beginning. I have noticed most all submitted to accepted was consistent, granted no changes were needed to be made on the application. Now its all over the place. 1 day acceptance to 3, 4, 5 days... wonder why that is?
    See post 7916

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Scan the numbers in the far right column and see if you notice a trend. That trend has been consistent since the start of this thread the further we get from Bruen the longer it takes. This is probably due to increasing volume of applications as the word spreads that you can get actually get a permit. We are currently looking at 60-61 days for applications that were accepted two months ago (the early applications took a month or less, look at the early posts). What will the processing time be in two more months when the people being accepted today would be expecting to see approvals?

ACB

Oct 20, 2022
    MD
    22HGP0739xx
    Submitted 8/21
    Application accepted 8/25
    NICS 10/20 (posted on printed app., no email yet)
    waiting...

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Final Report:

DD 214 10/78
    --------------------------------
    App. started and submitted 7/19
    App. #22HGP0464XX
    LiveScan "shortage" 7/29
    Redo prints 8/4
    ---------------------------------
    Resubmit 8/8
    Accepted 8/17
    CJIS letter 9/21
    Investigator 10/5
    Nics # 10/5
    Approved 10/13
    Card #22HGP-0745XX
    HQL applied 10/14
    HQL approved 10/17
    Card received 10/19
    PA CCW applied for 10/20

Good luck to everyone in line!

Innleadair

Sep 29, 2022
    Salisbury
    Final Report:

DD 214 10/78
    --------------------------------
    App. started and submitted 7/19
    App. #22HGP0464XX
    LiveScan "shortage" 7/29
    Redo prints 8/4
    ---------------------------------
    Resubmit 8/8
    Accepted 8/17
    CJIS letter 9/21
    Investigator 10/5
    Nics # 10/5
    Approved 10/13
    Card #22HGP-0745XX
    HQL applied 10/14
    HQL approved 10/17
    Card received 10/19
    PA CCW applied for 10/20

Good luck to everyone in line!
    Which PA county did you apply to? Does it matter? Is one better than others? Thanks for any advice, I'm applying to PA next week as soon as I get my permit in hand.

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    York as well because it's right across the Mason-Dixon line from me. App. was pretty straightforward.

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    Application# 22HGP074XXX
    Submitted - 8/21
    Accepted - 8/26
    NICS - 10/20
    Approved - TBD
    Permit in hand - TBD
    Permit# - TBD

Firetick1

Jul 22, 2020
    Scan the numbers in the far right column and see if you notice a trend. That trend has been consistent since the start of this thread the further we get from Bruen the longer it takes. This is probably due to increasing volume of applications as the word spreads that you can get actually get a permit. We are currently looking at 60-61 days for applications that were accepted two months ago (the early applications took a month or less, look at the early posts). What will the processing time be in two more months when the people being accepted today would be expecting to see approvals?
    I’ve also noticed that the time between NICS and approvals have decreased from an average 14 days to approx 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom