Baltimore
    New member here but been watching the page for a month now lol
    But
    submitted 8/2
    Accept 8/9
    Nics 9/20
    Approved ????
    App # 22hgp0595XX

And also I’ve been seein a bunch of stuff about a page 7 but I’ve had a page 7 since I submitted am I missing something ?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Please take the comments and discussion to the Banter thread and don't post on this thread unless it is data or statistics related.
    Link to Banter thread:

"This thread is for gathering information to make tracking of the progress of applications through the system easier please use other threads for questions, comments, and petty bickering. The rest who are willing post your information and dates and I am sure our number crunchers will generate some statistics and averages to help track progress."

wcm250f

May 13, 2013
    Hot damn!
    Submitted 7/31
    Accepted 8/6
    Approved 9/28
    Permit # 65xxx

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I thought I would start keeping track of the start date when the MSP starts working on approving applications for a particular "acceptance date". Remember the MSP approves many applications that don't show up on this forum, the change could happen at anytime on the date reported and I will ignore the occasional outlier so I will post the date when we see several reports and post the next start date when we get several reports from the next day. Over time you should be able to better estimate how long it will take to get to approving your particular acceptance date.

8/1 started 9/14 @ 7:07 PM
    8/2 started 9/16 @ 11:06 PM
    8/3 started 9/19 @ 3:30 PM
    8/4 started 9/22 @ 12:40 PM
    8/5 started 9/26 @ 2:00 PM
    8/6 started 9/28 @ 11:00 AM
    It looks like something has changed I will update this when the numbers settle into a pattern.
    8/7 started
    8/8 started
    8/9 started
    8/10 started

So approximately 5 days of acceptance took 14-15 days to issue approvals.

So for a rough estimate of when you might see your approval, count the number of days between the acceptance date they are currently approving and the acceptance date of your application and multiply the number of days by 3 and that will be the number of days until you will see the approval +/-.

For example they are currently working on 8/6 acceptances so if your accepted date is 9/1 then it would be 26 days times 3 equals 78 days until approval. So from today those with acceptance dates of 9/1 can expect their approval on or about December 15th, assuming nothing changes.
    26 days X 3 = 78 days before approval.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom