• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 20, 2022
    Hereford, MD
    perusing the thread, it looks like the folks that got approved Monday 8/1 got cards mailed and received late that week (Friday?).

Those approved 8/2 or after are still waiting for a card in the mail.

I wonder, did MSP produce so many cards already that the lamination machine broke sometime last Monday August 1?

bueller.jpg

LoneWolf123

MDS Supporter
    Jul 17, 2022
    Maryland
    I was approved last Tuesday. Still no permit in the mail. I guess I will let it ride out until Friday and give them a call on Monday.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    The new shtick; post approval printer woes.

Probably going to end up taking just as long to get it in the mailbox as it went from Submitted to Approval.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I submitted mine yesterday so I guess about a week or 2 before accepted and then 2 to 3 more weeks before NICS. Time to sit back and make a 5 gallon container of Lemon sweetened Ice Tea and a good fat book!.. oh ya right next to my desktop. Made a desktop icon on firefox

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Fellow iPhone users…

When I log onto the MSP site and click the “Print Application” button and new browser window will open but it’ll be blank. I assume this is common to all iPhone users, anyone know a workaround or way to fix?
    I had this happen to me a few times. Sometimes it would just take 10 seconds or so to populate. Sometimes I hit the login screen again. I guess their servers are taking a pounding.

Axl

Jul 24, 2022
    Rising Sun
    For those who’ve gotten NICS, when you hit the Print Application button is it the date that gets populated or a number next to NICS? A buddy of mine who was accepted a week after me has a date (same date as his accepted date) but the area next to NICS is still blank.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom